Flyknit Chukka Thread

Oh man
frown.gif
sucks

But thanks anw
Sorry about that man.

Not a problem.

Sizing question...

How do the Free (not the FSBs) Chukkas fit (1/2 down or TTS as well)? I'm specifically looking at a WMNs cw...

I go TTS for the Lunar Chukkas btw.

Last edited:
Man I slept on the sochi FSBs, hanon dropped the price even more now my size is gone, smh. Anybody seen any other sites for a price less than retail besides Nike?

for those of you who ordered you fsb chukkas tts, but they're too big.... buy a pair of generic $2 insoles and put them under the nike insoles. you'll have two insoles in the shoe which takes up the extra space to make them fit just right. tried this with my fsb chukkas and it works like a charm. :smokin

for those of you who ordered you fsb chukkas tts, but they're too big.... buy a pair of generic $2 insoles and put them under the nike insoles. you'll have two insoles in the shoe which takes up the extra space to make them fit just right. tried this with my fsb chukkas and it works like a charm.
smokin.gif
but if you had to purchase the FSB's again, would you have sized down 1/2 or full size?

but if you had to purchase the FSB's again, would you have sized down 1/2 or full size?

i normally wear a size 13 in nike basketball shoes and runners. for these i would have gone a full size down to a 12 for a more naturally snug fit. this shoe is very roomy and without the additional insole my feet slide around in the 13 i got.

@Baig
thats ridiculous QC, does that tag say Defender Repellent System, am I mistaken or are these supposed to have  been pre-treated with scotchguard aswell, anyway thats horrible man wtf. also what is that piece that seems to be lifting away is that a piece of the midsole?

i don't think these have any kind of water repellent material or treatment. i poured a cup of water over the knit material and it soaked it right up like a shamwow :lol:

the toe and heel do have that tape like material that is wear and weather resistant though. fortunately i have the black pair so not worried about them getting dirty.

what i got...

3gapDfH.png

Last edited:
Man I slept on the sochi FSBs, hanon dropped the price even more now my size is gone, smh. Anybody seen any other sites for a price less than retail besides Nike?
Damn. I was hoping to try on my friend's pair before making the purchase... Guess I have to wait for them to hit Nike Outlets.

Whoever is looking for the Flyknit Trainer Chukka SFB in Sage or White, Darkside SF has size 10 and up available. Phone orders accepted.

Bert 1

My all white came in that I ordered off of concepts. No dirt marks on mine. They look pretty clean in terms of glue and what not.

very tempted to order these.. any one know about the duty fees when shipped to canada/usa
For the most part duty/custom fees are usually paid when the parcel is valued at more than $200 shipped to the U.S. Not always the case though. It would also depend on the carrier.

For the most part duty/custom fees are usually paid when the parcel is valued at more than $200 shipped to the U.S. Not always the case though. It would also depend on the carrier.
aw fuu.... thanks man ill just wait till they come stateside.

Back
Top Bottom