Flyknit Chukka Thread

I finally saw these in person and they look so much better in person. I was shocked. I asked the guy where he got them and he said hong kong. Have these released in the US yet?

Not yet. Atmos Japan has them. Ordered these and the minerals. Price was pretty good and shipping not too bad.

I have a mission for you guys. I am looking for the cheapest pair of chukkas. Color-way or sole does not matter. Preferably size 9. I am going to try to make low top version so Im going to be cutting it up and experimenting.

Thought I put this out there for precaution. Looks like there are fake Flyknit Chukkas now. Unless your intention is to purchase a fake pair beware, NT.

Anywhere still selling lunar chukkas? Any color? Not feeling the free at all
I saw the green flyknit with blue and pink flywire for $119.99 at my local Nike outlet. I'm assuming other colorways are at other outlets across the country. Seems like the Lunars are being phased out.  I could be wrong though, haven't been keeping up much. 

the lunars will be back, there is no comparison in comfort
Hope you are right. Best shoe I have bought in years. Srs wish I could have bought more colors but I was in that Jordan retro phase :smh: :smh:
Shame I only have one pair of lunars. Currently looking through ebay for bargins pairs any color $120 or less

Hey man which shipping did you choose?
I took DHL, it was cheaper (we'll see how it goes for duty/customs though). I put "Gift" in the personal remarks box...

Edit: Anyone think those 3M laces would work on the Gold Trophies?

Last edited:
Always the trash Cw's which is my issue with chukkas. They have a tons of terrible colors which never sell which is probably a good thing, because the whole line is overpriced.

An MC option should be a given. I know we all just want to know when. :nerd: ...And, if there'll be LR soles. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom