Flyknit Chukka Thread

what's it matter to you what he did with them? Female much lately?
laugh.gif
 What does that even mean?

An MC option should be a given. I know we all just want to know when. :nerd: ...And, if there'll be LR soles. :nerd:

If chukkas weren't 180 and were more low hundred, hundred even (in a perfect world) I'd make an honest effort for 5 pairs

Doubled up on these for a good deal.

I'll be throwing my first pair into my running rotation now. :smokin
What's a good deal? I'm not a fan of the colorway personally, but I'm pretty sure these were the ones I saw at my local outlet for $120. 

For those interested:
Paramus Nike Factory Store
(201) 843-0932

Last edited:
Took the plunge and got me 4 pairs of the LUNAR flyknit chukkas since that's the consensus on here of being the favorite

First impressions are they are sooooo light weight. I mean when the Post man handed me the box containing 2 pairs I thought there was a mistake. Box said 3 pounds and i was like no way are there 2 pairs in here but surely there were. Super comfy but next to no ankle support. I paid $321 for all 4 collectively so I cant complain 

Took the plunge and got me 4 pairs of the LUNAR flyknit chukkas since that's the consensus on here of being the favorite

First impressions are they are sooooo light weight. I mean when the Post man handed me the box containing 2 pairs I thought there was a mistake. Box said 3 pounds and i was like no way are there 2 pairs in here but surely there were. Super comfy but next to no ankle support. I paid $321 for all 4 collectively so I cant complain 
sick shoes man. where did you got those ? 

Had to switch the laces...
smokin.gif

Flyknit Chukka - Psylocke by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr
Nice! Those are smokin. I haven't been able to find a pair of these in stock big enough for me. Since I'm a 10/10.5, the 11 WMNS  doesn't quite cut it and I haven't been able to find any WMNS 12s out there. Also been trying to a find a pair in the black/white mango WMNS color way. The lace swap you did on these is the icing on the cake though. Would love to be rocking those myself.

Back
Top Bottom