Flyknit Chukka Thread

Hey guys new to nt...

I can confirm flyknit sneakerboot available through snkrs app for $200

I'm 11.5 in flyknit racer and 11 in free flyknit chukka, what size would I be in the chukka sneakerboot?
go at least half size down.  I went a full size down, and most people here did too. 

Hey guys new to nt...

I can confirm flyknit sneakerboot available through snkrs app for $200

I'm 11.5 in flyknit racer and 11 in free flyknit chukka, what size would I be in the chukka sneakerboot?
I have wide feet and I'm an 11.5 in most nikes except retros. In the flyknit chukka fsb I wear an 11. flyknit free 4.0 I wear a 12. Flyknit free chukka  I also wear an 11.5 but I could have probably sized down to an 11 for a better fit. I'd say these fit a lot like the flyknit free chukka. 

I have wide feet and I'm an 11.5 in most nikes except retros. In the flyknit chukka fsb I wear an 11. flyknit free 4.0 I wear a 12. Flyknit free chukka  I also wear an 11.5 but I could have probably sized down to an 11 for a better fit. I'd say these fit a lot like the flyknit free chukka. 
Sounds like we have similar flyknit collection and feet...wide 11.5
laugh.gif
. I got the chukka snearkerboot in 11. Thank you repped!

Picked up both the red pair, and the green pair.  Had to do mens sizing in that red one though since they are women shoes..... hope they both turn out great!  I love the SFB.

Picked up both the red pair, and the green pair.  Had to do mens sizing in that red one though since they are women shoes..... hope they both turn out great!  I love the SFB.
Nice! Hows the comfort on them compared to the other chukkas? I only own 1 pair of the frees and thats the uni gold one. I wish i got a 8.5 instead of a 9. I messed up but i just ended up throwing in another insole.

Nice! Hows the comfort on them compared to the other chukkas? I only own 1 pair of the frees and thats the uni gold one. I wish i got a 8.5 instead of a 9. I messed up but i just ended up throwing in another insole.

I can't compare to the other chukkas as I don't have them. However, having other lunar shoes, the lunar chukkas are probably the cream of the crop. The frees are probably similar to the sfbs, as they have somewhat of a similar setup.

The traction and comfort of the sfbs though are very nice.

My reds and greens have been delivered but I won't have them until the weekend! I'll post pictures of both. Pretty excited about these.

I got the shoes over the weekend.  The women's red color way is very nice.  It is much better then the darker red version of last season in my opinion.  I took some comparison shots, as well as the green shoes.  Both are very nice.  I sized up 1.5 for the women shoe.  my left foot is a bit snug, but the right fits the same as the other fsbs that i have.  

Nice shots! Its kind of annoying that the colorways are still so similar. I know they're different shades of red but they could have done another color entirely. I'm with you though. The newer one looks a little nicer.

Nice shots! Its kind of annoying that the colorways are still so similar. I know they're different shades of red but they could have done another color entirely. I'm with you though. The newer one looks a little nicer.
Ive heard from people in the know about the upcoming FSB color ways for next year... they sound promising:

Dark Obsidian

Sequioa

Wolf Grey

all black (not the blk/gry from this year)

Dope! I just bought those charcoal ones with the black swoosh. All black sounds way better though. I'll keep a look out for those.

Back
Top Bottom