Flyknit Chukka Thread

I got the shoes over the weekend.  The women's red color way is very nice.  It is much better then the darker red version of last season in my opinion.  I took some comparison shots, as well as the green shoes.  Both are very nice.  I sized up 1.5 for the women shoe.  my left foot is a bit snug, but the right fits the same as the other fsbs that i have.  
That WMNS colorway is sick. I am not hyped up on the laces though, they look off to me. Do you happen to know what the largest size they went for womens? If I can get an 11.5 mens then I am going to be all on it.

That WMNS colorway is sick. I am not hyped up on the laces though, they look off to me. Do you happen to know what the largest size they went for womens? If I can get an 11.5 mens then I am going to be all on it.

Biggest size on snkrs right now is a women's 10 (men's 8.5)

November 5 release. Pretty much black versions of the olive sneakerboots with the same reflective accents. 

They've done a lot of black SFBs. I really want the ACG ones with the white sole. I don't care if they take off the ACG and make them GR.

Last edited:
I like those black ones but again, they look so similary to the charcoal ones I already have lol. Thats good though. Money saved. 

^ there are a couple two pages back. I would post mine but I will just get made fun of for my pants

^^ what the! thats so random. Damn i would cop if i didnt already have lol. Weird of them to bring those out now.

thinking about picking up my first pair of flyknit chukkas on ebay ... whats the verdict on the sizing TTS or half a size down? ive read mixed reviews here I wear a 9.5 or 10 depending on which sneakers

thinking about picking up my first pair of flyknit chukkas on ebay ... whats the verdict on the sizing TTS or half a size down? ive read mixed reviews here I wear a 9.5 or 10 depending on which sneakers
lunars, frees, or fsbs?

My eyes lit up when I saw these at the Livermore outlets this weekend, $80. :smokin They were .5 size down, but fit perfect. Not sure about other sizes, but worth a call.

View media item 1780884

Last edited:
My eyes lit up when I saw these at the Livermore outlets this weekend, $80.
smokin.gif
They were .5 size down, but fit perfect. Not sure about other sizes, but worth a call.
They are claiming they don't have them anymore :frown:  Was hoping for a size 8.  I love the FSBs

My eyes lit up when I saw these at the Livermore outlets this weekend, $80.
smokin.gif
They were .5 size down, but fit perfect. Not sure about other sizes, but worth a call.
You willing to proxy for me in an 8.5? 

(if they're still there and it isn't too much of a hassle)

Back
Top Bottom