Flyknit Chukka Thread

I'm about to pull the trigger on Midnight Fogs on NikeStore. Should I go TTS or 0.5 size up? I've never had the chance to try on the Chukkas, but I have tried on Lunar1s and they were a bit tight. I wear a 10.5 in Roshes if that's any help. 
i wear a 10 in roshes and a 10 in these if that helps any.  my feet are relatively narrow though because i fit in size 10 roshe fbs too

i wear a 10 in roshes and a 10 in these if that helps any.  my feet are relatively narrow though because i fit in size 10 roshe fbs too
Thanks man, repped. I think I'm gonna try my luck with TTS. Hate to be THAT guy, but does anyone have any promo codes for NikeStore? For some reason I just can't bring myself to pay retail...
eyes.gif

It looks even better out in the sun. it's just the perfect orange for the upper and it matches the insole and tongue tag. I used angelus acrylic paint
let us know how the paint holds up.  these soles are really cushion-y and flex like no other

Last call for anybody else interested in Flyknit chukka (wolf greys) under retail.. Contact me if interested.

Thanks man, repped. I think I'm gonna try my luck with TTS. Hate to be THAT guy, but does anyone have any promo codes for NikeStore? For some reason I just can't bring myself to pay retail...
eyes.gif
why don't you just order from finishline instead and use a $20 off coupon. 20LES150 expires in 2 days.

why don't you just order from finishline instead and use a $20 off coupon. 20LES150 expires in 2 days.
Originally I planned on copping them there with a $20 off coupon plus a WC rewards card. But my rewards card never came and last time I checked FNL didn't have my size. Also, I got a product voucher for $85 on NDC so essentially I'm only paying $85 out of pocket. Figured I'd try my luck but it looks like I'll just pay retail on NDC.

Side note: Finish Line is really slipping with this whole WC rewards card thing. I've been waiting on one since April and I still haven't received it. I emailed them and they said they'd send me a courtesy replacement. That was earlier this month, and I still haven't received it. Anyone else have problems with the WC rewards? At first I thought they were sending to the wrong address, but I've gotten a couple things in the mail from them for summer promos 
mean.gif

Originally I planned on copping them there with a $20 off coupon plus a WC rewards card. But my rewards card never came and last time I checked FNL didn't have my size. Also, I got a product voucher for $85 on NDC so essentially I'm only paying $85 out of pocket. Figured I'd try my luck but it looks like I'll just pay retail on NDC.

Side note: Finish Line is really slipping with this whole WC rewards card thing. I've been waiting on one since April and I still haven't received it. I emailed them and they said they'd send me a courtesy replacement. That was earlier this month, and I still haven't received it. Anyone else have problems with the WC rewards? At first I thought they were sending to the wrong address, but I've gotten a couple things in the mail from them for summer promos 
mean.gif
i think they're lagging behind. i suppose to have 3-4 of them coming in since the beginning of the month. only received one a week ago.

It looks even better out in the sun. it's just the perfect orange for the upper and it matches the insole and tongue tag. I used angelus acrylic paint

yep, they should've matched to begin with. beautiful, now i'm tempted to buy a pair ha.

and bscarillo, go true to size in these. the toe box is a bit more narrow than roshes but they still give way. my foot is a bit on the wide side as well

yep, they should've matched to begin with. beautiful, now i'm tempted to buy a pair ha.

and bscarillo, go true to size in these. the toe box is a bit more narrow than roshes but they still give way. my foot is a bit on the wide side as well
Thanks for the input, repped. I just placed an order for Midnight Fogs on NDC for my TTS 10.5. I'm a wide footer too so I'm always skeptical when buying online. I can't wait until they come in. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I got my tarps back (ordered from politics) and I can appreciate them a bit more now. I love my wolf still but the tarps have a place too. The earthy upper was too nice not to have. It's possibly the best weave combination so far

respect that brodie. i haven't had so much luck holding back. seems like i buy everything i see.

It's an addiction. Cats here in NY sleep on em. When the Wolf's dropped, there was a line at 21M for the Denim LeBrons and I didn't know it was for that. I fell in line thinking they were lining up for the Wolf's, got to the door and they said,"we'll open up in about an hour." Lol.

It's an addiction. Cats here in NY sleep on em. When the Wolf's dropped, there was a line at 21M for the Denim LeBrons and I didn't know it was for that. I fell in line thinking they were lining up for the Wolf's, got to the door and they said,"we'll open up in about an hour." Lol.
word man. i was at 21M in May when the midnight fogs dropped. there was no other release that day because it was a thursday but man people kept coming in and coppin a pair of fogs. im sure they would have bought up the wolfs if the denim lebrons didn't drop.

Back
Top Bottom