Flyknit Chukka Thread

I've folded them down to see what they'd look like lol. Much better as mid chukkas IMO.
That wouldn't be a normal sneaker mod job though. I imagine you'd need a sewing machine. I also think knitting/sewing a collar like on the trainers/racers would help with the aesthetics.

View media item 536175View media item 536176Some guys in Vietnam are rocking these which may mean they're next in line for release. Been a while since the first pic came out.
Whoa, those are the two that I would have kept. I don't think we'll get another CW as clean and simple as the two snow pack CWs.

That color-way I have been waiting for patiently waiting for.

Has any one tried to customize the mids into lows like the htm ? I wonder if even possible... That green/orange colorway in a low top would be even better

I have thought about this. I think you would need to take it to a cobbler. Be very careful on cutting the right shape then add a thin addtional collar to make them clean.

sorry to not go through the entire thread looking or this, but do these run TTS?

edit: NM found what I needed.

Last edited:
Should I get rid of my cracking mid-sole Black Cement 3s to go cop the black swoosh chukkas? I heard they are really comfortable and if they'll last longer the jordans then I'm all in.

Wore the trainers, racers, and lunars throughout the summer. These chukkas will be in heavy rotation this fall as long as it is not raining.

i ****** around waiting for the wolf greys to drop in price and now cant find em in a 11.5, anyone have info on where i could cop?

Trying to find release info. in the thread but couldn't find it, is there a date set for the Red/Burgandy chukka??

Not definitive, but you can filter search results for sportswear on Nike.com's store locator. It's missing some of the shops in my city, but most mom n pop boutique type stores will have them.

Last edited:
^

That's one heck of a pick up.

Sold my grey and blue HTMs for $450 each.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom