Flyknit Chukka Thread

Just ordered my wolf Greys from sneakers and stuff .. They had my 10.5 but does anyone know if I needed to get a 9.5 UK or are they using US sizing ?

Def don't trust that, saw someone ruin their pairs (posted in the other FK thread) putting them in the machine.
laugh.gif

Guess I'll invest in Jason Markk.
yeah the dude placed it in hot water. and i think he put them in the dryer too. He was asking for it 

roll.gif

I got a pair from Leaders over the weekend. They had a buy one, get one free sale on ALL Nikes, Ewings and New Balances. I picked these up and a pair of Free Flyknits for my gf. Best cash I could have spent honestly. These bad boys are too comfortable!

I got a pair from Leaders over the weekend. They had a buy one, get one free sale on ALL Nikes, Ewings and New Balances. I picked these up and a pair of Free Flyknits for my gf. Best cash I could have spent honestly. These bad boys are too comfortable!

Buy one get one free?! Good stuff.

where did you find the wolf greys at? I held out for FNL to get them but burned myself cause i can't find them anywhere now. i check blends, drip, chat with nike reps, and craigslist but no size 13

I have a brand new pair of University Reds sz. 11 that I bought recently and can't return. 1/2 size too big, and looking to trade for a new size 10 1/2. Can anyone help me out?

Back
Top Bottom