Flyknit Chukka Thread

I'm thinking of grabbing the crimsons....idk...skeptical on how they look in person tho...thinking of doing something different for my 5th pair of chukkas

Thanks will give them a call to cancel my first order.

Tried this on my mobile but doesn't work, states "Only one of each discount type can be used in a single transaction"....I would think that means I CAN use one of each...

Called CS and was told only one can be used not both...Oh well...

Tried this on my mobile but doesn't work, states "Only one of each discount type can be used in a single transaction"....I would think that means I CAN use one of each...

Called CS and was told only one can be used not both...Oh well...
I called them CS three times for this one, I told them a friend of mine used a coupon and a WC to make it around $140. I wanted to cancel my order to try it but they told me if you I got another WC Reward they would let me use 2. I eventually got them for $143 which is not bad at all.

I called them CS three times for this one, I told them a friend of mine used a coupon and a WC to make it around $140. I wanted to cancel my order to try it but they told me if you I got another WC Reward they would let me use 2. I eventually got them for $143 which is not bad at all.

Yup, called again and was told we can use one WC coupon and one reward which contains all numbers whereas the WC coupon has both numbers and letters...

$20 off still fine...

it's a sad state of the "shoe game" when I consider not striking out on a pair of Flyknit Chukka's a succuess :lol:

REPPED. Discovered the Desert Footscape Chukkas were releasing this weekend as well, so decided to pass on the squadrons and only order the night factors from this wave of colorways. Thanks for the link, much appreciated. 

i'm curious to know if ndc had a small amount of these compare to other shoes or the demand was that high for it to be sold out.

Back
Top Bottom