Flyknit Chukka Thread

Just arrived
smokin.gif

Did those new light grey/obsidian Chukkas go on NDC? The two new colorways are up, what happened to that 3rd one?

I usually wear a size 7 in shoes but i could not pass up the deal, these will be my 1st pair of chukkas, do you think these are true to size many people have said either tts or size .5 up, whats your opinion
if you look back in the thread, it depends on your foot. Many go TTS, while others swear by sizing up. Personally i have a narrow-normal foot and TTS was perfect for me due to the lack of padding. Had to size up .5 on the padded Roshes, Trainers and Lunar1s.

I can't find myself paying full retail for these shoes. I guess I'm skipping on the Squadrons...I'l probably regret it though.

if you look back in the thread, it depends on your foot. Many go TTS, while others swear by sizing up. Personally i have a narrow-normal foot and TTS was perfect for me due to the lack of padding. Had to size up .5 on the padded Roshes, Trainers and Lunar1s.
I just went half size up if worse comes to worse i will just put insoles or wear thick socks

Yea I think I'm going to pass on the Olympics and wait and see if they release them with the usa details

They probably won't though since they never released the USA flyknit trainers. If they never release I'll just pick up the released pair at some point this year.

Last edited:
I asked all the sellers on ebay with early pairs of the usa's on hand, and none have the usa branding or insoles. One told me its just for the athletes.

how do you get the coupon to work on finishline?

nvm, got it to work. can't wait for these

Last edited:
Weird, because if you look at the page for the FSBs on Nike Insider, the description clearly states "Patriotic “USA” detailing can be found on the sock liner and tongue. Releasing February 7 on Nike.com."

http://insider.nike.com/us/launch/flyknit-trainer-chukka-fsb/

That is very deceptive. I can see them showing photos for one and releasing another. OR at least describing the olympic versions and then say the GR release would be slightly different. But the way that page is written basically tells us that the USA-branded pairs are what is releasing.

Back
Top Bottom