Flyknit Chukka Thread

That is very deceptive. I can see them showing photos for one and releasing another. OR at least describing the olympic versions and then say the GR release would be slightly different. But the way that page is written basically tells us that the USA-branded pairs are what is releasing.
Now it looks like the page for the Chukkas has been pulled from Nike Insider...

Nice to know they are still sitting on shelves where I'm at. Most people around my way buy jordan, lebron, KD, and Kobe's. I'm pretty sure they'll go on sale. Just got to play the waiting game now. View media item 785232

that brings it down $20 bucks....which for me post tax is $11 net
laugh.gif
You don't have the WC $20 reward?

^ Doesn't that mean you have to have spent $200 at FNL?

@frhighday - hm, worked on my laptop but I do get the timed out page on my phone.

^ Doesn't that mean you have to have spent $200 at FNL?

@frhighday - hm, worked on my laptop but I do get the timed out page on my phone.
No.  The WC reward is for $20 off of a $100.  The 20SNOW120 is for $20 of a purchase of $120 or more (shoes are $169.99)  Apply both for a $40 discount at checkout.  Couldn't be easier.

I can't find myself paying full retail for these shoes. I guess I'm skipping on the Squadrons...I'l probably regret it though.

I felt that way forever... Didn't want to spend $170 on these things, and all the wack colorways would markdown closer to $100. Hardly anything under $100.

I really thought the squadron/obsidians were really great looking, and splurged.

And now I'm happy I did, it really is a beautiful shoe. Very comfortable, and a really unique look. So not upset about the $170 price tag anymore after I spent some time with them.

Last edited:
We need a shorter name for those White Silver Platinum Obsidian Blue Squadron's lol... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My pairs came im today. Squadrons are definitely darker than the htm, still a nice look. The night factors are more volt in normal daylight. Not too sure about either though. I guess I'm willing to let them go for retail (I paid more ) if anyone is interested in a size 10.

Did anybody cop the light crimson ones? I'm curious to see how they're looking on feet and away from  'production/promo shots.'

Back
Top Bottom