Flyknit Chukka Thread

@xcudd We can only hope that they goofed haha.

@saysar Yea I would say the chukkas are TTS. I had always worn a 10 but guess my foot grew a .5 size cause my last few pick ups of various Nike shoes have all been a 10.5. They do fit exactly like lunar ones if that helps.

On a side note can anyone recommend some thin ankle socks? I'm looking for something about the same thickness of dress socks to wear with these.

So I also ordered a pair of Platinum from ubiqlife. I'm so pumped! They gave me a tracker number today. Looking on this forum I assumed they were all just canceled. Just Wondering, what do you guys think is the re-sale value on a size 12 pair of Flyknit Platinums? I'm just curious because size 12 is so hard to find.

So I also ordered a pair of Platinum from ubiqlife. I'm so pumped! They gave me a tracker number today. Looking on this forum I assumed they were all just canceled. Just Wondering, what do you guys think is the re-sale value on a size 12 pair of Flyknit Platinums? I'm just curious because size 12 is so hard to find.
Retail

@JerkStore
roll.gif
#belowretail #teamretail

Unless you really need it right this instant
nerd.gif
maybe, maybe not. this might end up like the black white sail that never went for under retail. was very surprised the tarps went for under retail though.

Last edited:
The question you have to ask yourself is how do women's FSB chukkas fit.  Do they run more TTS or do they run big like the men's version?  :D  

You made it sound like a deep philosophical question about life. Haha.

Good critical thinking skills. Repped.

Has anyone's Black and white sails shipped from nordstrom yet?

I'm getting REALLY impatient :smh:

Well I did read that, and it did plant some salty seeds of doubt in my head, but ultimately that was just a question posed, with no definite answer. Without the luxury of having a store with these shoes to try out, NT is pretty much the only resource i have.

I assumed that they run big to accommodate thicker socks for colder weather, so why would the women's version be different? That is based on an assumption unfortunately, and unless the ladies of NT (or their other halves) comment on fitment of their FSBs, that's all I can go by. That and your shoepron pixxx..

Last edited:
what i'm the guinea pig now?

sure thing. :smile:

in the meantime here's a pic of them on a chick (from instagram):

376434ce9a4611e3b9940e44cdc87753_8.jpg

Damn if that is a women's model i really can't see any difference :x

Was there a size 9.5 or 10 when you sent out that citysole link? :nerd:

Well I did read that, and it did plant some salty seeds of doubt in my head, but ultimately that was just a question posed, with no definite answer. Without the luxury of having a store with these shoes to try out, NT is pretty much the only resource i have.

I assumed that they run big to accommodate thicker socks for colder weather, so why would the women's version be different? That is based on an assumption unfortunately, and unless the ladies of NT (or their other halves) comment on fitment of their FSBs, that's all I can go by. That and your shoepron pixxx..
Well said.  I hope the women's version fits you well!

Hello everyone this is my first post so hope I don't break any rules anyway been lurking for awhile and this is the first time I have noticed people bring up chukkas for the ladies are there any other color ways out there besides the fsb mentioned above

Back
Top Bottom