=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Can't wait!!!!!

for some reason the sole seems really.... girly to me.
no idea why. it just looks like a womens shoe.
really looking forward to the volt ones in person though.

DAT BLACK SOCKLINER! :smokin I see two cws (Volt/Black on the further end and Red/Black nearby) that I'll purchase for sure and one prospect (Dolphin-esque cw) in that pic.

That pic is wallpaper material btw! Anyone have a higher-res version?:nerd:

Last edited:
DAT BLACK SOCKLINER! :smokin I see two cws (Volt/Black on the further end and Red/Black nearby) that I'll purchase for sure and one prospect (Dolphin-esque cw) in that pic.
That pic is wallpaper material btw! Anyone have a higher-res version?:nerd:

Last edited:
Thanks, bro!

I think that cw upfront is Pink/Volt. I know that the first four cws are WMNs, and the following are Mens.

I'm really digging this cw. I think it's Red.

Lol NP. I really like that 'phins cw despite it being a WMN's cw.

The catalog pics threw me off a bit with the true color of some the cws.

For example:
LL

It appears Brown here, but

it photographs as Grey on the final product

LL

Again, it appears Brown here.

Here, it's actually Grey

I hope this Red (?) cw
LL

=
LL

Last edited:
If the grey and red look like the bottom photos then im definitely picking them up and hopefully a volt cw too

Those tonal greys will be mine! My volt trainers are starting to fall apart, so I need a replacement because the volt ones were my favorite.

I've been lurking this thread, and figured I'd finally post to thank everyone for all of the info provided. My birthday is in February, so I will be getting a pair or two for myself. :smile:

I just have to decide which ones I want...lol

The last picture of the black cw definitely confirms the sock liner addition in the heel. An interview on kicks on fire with a Nike iD executive indicated that the flyknit may be coming to Nike iD. Maybe the sockliner will be an option in the iD process. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom