=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

The last picture of the black cw definitely confirms the sock liner addition in the heel. An interview on kicks on fire with a Nike iD executive indicated that the flyknit may be coming to Nike iD. Maybe the sockliner will be an option in the iD process. Thoughts?

Yeah, it seems like the Black sock liner will be on the final products. :D

I'd definitely want to order an iD. However, to be realistic, I don't see FK being available to iD in anytime soon. The process already takes a while from what I recall. The standard turn around is 30 days for an iD order. Just imagine how long it'll take an iD.

Do you guys think this shoe will reach the same level of popularity as the Free Run 2?

With the F1s being priced at $160 compared to the FR2 at $90 (from the initial launch), I heavily doubt it. Plus, the original FKs aren't that popular even with the marketing push during the London games.

Anyone know how comparable the sole that's going to be used on these is to the HTM trainers? Was debating picking up some HTMs, but if the general build/feel of these Flyknit Ones will be roughly the same, I'll probably just wait.

Have been putting off ordering anymore flyknit trainers/racers because of these...hope they don't disappoint

Yeah. I was debating picking up the FK trainers in the white white color way but since fk ones are right around the corner I will definitely wait. I just want Nike to update nikeinc on the status! They are the most publicized unofficial shoe I know of.

Sighting @ FNL Topanga Mall (via IG). I'm not sure if the op works there or not? :nerd:

According to the OP, they are available for purchase. However, they haven't received their complete FSR yet.

NP, y'all. If OP's statements are true, be sure to take pics of them, especially the Lime Green cw they were referring to! :nerd:

i went to my FNL and asked about FK2013, the girl working at the counter said "What are flyknits"? :smh: I then proceed to ask Nike Flyknits and she said "oh our store might not get them".

When that teaser image of the sample Volt colorway first leaked, I was very excited about these. Ever since then they have looked pretty blah to me with each new picture. I'm gonna pass.

My local FNL only had the Sequoia/Grey cw (appears Black from a distance, but it's really very very Dark Brown).

The bottomless carrier felt über soft in hand! I should've tried them on while I was there though.

Just tried them on at Topanga. They are TTS for me. I go a .5 size up to a 10.5 in fr2s and LG4s but 10s in everything else. 10 in the Flyknit trainer as well.
COMFY COMFY shoe. I'm a stability guy too and the neutral sole wasn't bad at all.
Finally, the FNL only had the sequoia. So I'll bide my time til any other cws come out.

Just tried them on at Topanga. They are TTS for me. I go a .5 size up to a 10.5 in fr2s and LG4s but 10s in everything else. 10 in the Flyknit trainer as well.
COMFY COMFY shoe. I'm a stability guy too and the neutral sole wasn't bad at all.
Finally, the FNL only had the sequoia. So I'll bide my time til any other cws come out.

I think I may need to go 1/2 down then. I have a neutral foot type, but I like to run in a variety of different types of shoes. Then again, this shouldn't be a concern since I have NO PLANS to run in these :wow::lol:!

Like you I'm waiting on other cws (Electric Green)! They need to be on FNL's shelves by the 28th, so I could use my coupon. :lol:

Last edited:

Great info. Looks like I'll be getting a size 8. I'm also looking forward to the lime/electric green colorway, hopefully FNL gets them so I can use coupons.

Are there gonna be any colorways with a two-tone upper like the FKs. If not I think I will finally get a pair of Trainers.

I'm patiently waiting for that red/pink pair. I need better pics to see what color they really are. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom