=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

These colors of the Flyknit Lunar One are available at City Sports for an additional 20% off. Retail price of $160 is $128 and they have a few on clearance that come down to $103.98. Use code "RWB1776"

doesthe lunar fot exactoy like the traineres?

they do to me, i wear true size for trainers (some people say .5 size down, but true to size works great for me). also have the lunars in my true size.

hope that helps.

i was just about to post that, but i'm not sure what the significant difference is between these two styles, other than the +. regardless, i'm so excited!

NIKE FLYKNIT LUNAR 2+
620465-010
620465-011
620465-414
620465-616
620465-714

FLYKNIT LUNAR 2
620658-010
620658-011
620658-107
620658-414
620658-615
620658-815

When are these supposed to come out? I hope the sole is more like the chukka/ htm models

When are these supposed to come out? I hope the sole is more like the chukka/ htm models

I'm thinking January. I'm certain that they won't have the Lunaracer sole, as that particular tech is now obsolete. It'll probably be another variation of the dual Lunarlon set-up.

Got mine yesterday, they're pretty dope in person. Now I gotta find black laces to replace these crappy ribbon ones

Is $155 a good price for these?

Does it just happen to me that I feel my pairs are "shrinking"? I can tell my pairs seem tighter now compared to couple months ago. I wonder if heat wave has something to do with it. I put them in my garage which is hot during the day. 

Does it just happen to me that I feel my pairs are "shrinking"? I can tell my pairs seem tighter now compared to couple months ago. I wonder if heat wave has something to do with it. I put them in my garage which is hot during the day. 

When I had the OG trainers I wore my blue glows for my workouts daily & left them in the garage. I swore they shrunk a little & caused all kinds of issues with my feet/legs because I bought them snug/tts. I ended up returning them because of the issues they started causing with my leg/feet so I thought I was imagining it. I had a DS pair that I tried on too & they didn't feel as tight seemingly but they already were snug starting out so I just wasn't sure.

Funny you now think this. I wondered if it was a combination of me leaving them in the garage & working out/running in them every day.

I just recently started running in my wolf greys so we'll see what happens with those, they are in my garage/car now & I don't use them DAILY but pretty frequently throughout the week

So, maybe some of you guys can help me out here...

I'm a novice runner.  I just started in April, really - I'd done CrossFit for a while, and Warrior Dash-type events, but never any prolonged/regular running.  I've been working up slowly (I'm 38, cut me some slack) to about 4-mile runs.  Using the Nike+ app, I see the aggregate total of my runs, so with the runs before the app, I estimate about 75 miles so far on my Flyknits (not counting walking around before/after runs).  What is the average life span of a pair of running shoes?  And do these last more or less time than average?  Most of my running is on pavement, or the hard dirt just off the shoulder of the road, if that matters.

Thanks for any help.

Any links to get the multi-color in a size 13? Sorry if there is one posted I didn't see it and looked back a couple pages. Thanks in advance

When I had the OG trainers I wore my blue glows for my workouts daily & left them in the garage. I swore they shrunk a little & caused all kinds of issues with my feet/legs because I bought them snug/tts. I ended up returning them because of the issues they started causing with my leg/feet so I thought I was imagining it. I had a DS pair that I tried on too & they didn't feel as tight seemingly but they already were snug starting out so I just wasn't sure.

Funny you now think this. I wondered if it was a combination of me leaving them in the garage & working out/running in them every day.

I just recently started running in my wolf greys so we'll see what happens with those, they are in my garage/car now & I don't use them DAILY but pretty frequently throughout the week
Keep us updated. I don't think it's because of being used for running/walking. It should stretch out more if that's the case. This happens with my turq pair on toes area. My pink flash's fit still "OK". I might have to start keeping them in cooler place.

I'm a novice runner.  I just started in April, really - I'd done CrossFit for a while, and Warrior Dash-type events, but never any prolonged/regular running.  I've been working up slowly (I'm 38, cut me some slack) to about 4-mile runs.  Using the Nike+ app, I see the aggregate total of my runs, so with the runs before the app, I estimate about 75 miles so far on my Flyknits (not counting walking around before/after runs).  What is the average life span of a pair of running shoes?  And do these last more or less time than average?  Most of my running is on pavement, or the hard dirt just off the shoulder of the road, if that matters.

Thanks for any help.
The outsole is soft. If you're gonna use it extensively for running on that hard surface, I don't think it'll last long. I don't know for how long.

Thanks for any help.

These wont last as long as some other running shoes bc of the soles. I generally retire my "work" shoes after 5 to 6 months but thats when I'm training for 10-milers and half marathons (Running 3 times a week including a longer run on the weekend. Exactly how long depends on factors like weight and running style and miles on the shoes. Word of advice, wearing them only for running will prolong their life and keep you from breaking them down faster. Good luck with your running.

These wont last as long as some other running shoes bc of the soles. I generally retire my "work" shoes after 5 to 6 months but thats when I'm training for 10-milers and half marathons (Running 3 times a week including a longer run on the weekend. Exactly how long depends on factors like weight and running style and miles on the shoes. Word of advice, wearing them only for running will prolong their life and keep you from breaking them down faster. Good luck with your running.
Thank you.  I'm generally not that big (5'7", 170ish).  I don't know enough to know what my running style is.  The "walking" I was referring to was the general pacing around and trying not to die that follows the run, but I don't wear them to the store or out anywhere (I have a separate pair of Blue Glows for that).  Do other Nike runners like Lunarglides tend to last longer?

unds these today, laced swapped from my volt trainers. The most comfortable shoe I own!

Nice swap! They look much better than the ribbons. However, I still think the stock laces from the LGs and FRs are the best option for lace replacement.

Back
Top Bottom