=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Nice first post! If only they had the Wolf Greys...

They also have a few Wave3 cws including both MCs (Men's and Women's).

Last edited:
SA online and my local store carry the MC, gym red, and black/white......now im waiting for BOGO to cop wolf grey n black/white

Would like to see how the MC lunar 1 would look with the gray part of the midsole painted white or black... :nerd:

i really wish the midsole completely white. is there a quick easy way to paint it?

I wish there was a way to paint the midsoles and not have it crack. With this midsole, it looks to crease a lot when supporting your weight, which might lead to cracks if you paint it. I actually left the dark grey near the heal and the back tabs to match the midsole

NIke Lunar Flyknit Custom black Tongue by K-V-N, on Flickr

sick! what did you use to dye the tongue and laces? super clean, repped!

Thanks man! I just used Angelus leather paint thinned out with water. For the laces I used Lincoln shoe dye, but wouldn't use the dye again. Once the laces dried fully, I ran it through my fingers and some of the dye came off. So I'm thinking if I wear them with these laces, the dye would go on the multi color upper.

KVN

Thanks man! I just used Angelus leather paint thinned out with water. For the laces I used Lincoln shoe dye, but wouldn't use the dye again. Once the laces dried fully, I ran it through my fingers and some of the dye came off. So I'm thinking if I wear them with these laces, the dye would go on the multi color upper.

KVN

ah right on, thanks for the tips. if i keep my 2nd pair of these, i might just need to do this.

Finishline Millenia Orlando has the MC's in stock. Scooped up a pair. The employees are buying a lot of the stock. I know 5 guys that work there that are copping. If you want them locally then I suggest you hurry lol.

Finishline Millenia Orlando has the MC's in stock. Scooped up a pair. The employees are buying a lot of the stock. I know 5 guys that work there that are copping. If you want them locally then I suggest you hurry lol.
it's a GR... if they're trying to resell... then lol.

it's a GR... if they're trying to resell... then lol.
Nah they're scooping for themselves. They didnt get many pairs in store. I know online there are a lot of them and they are a GR. But no other local store here got them yet.

Just finished painting mine up, contemplating doing the heel and back tabs

I wish there was a way to paint the midsoles and not have it crack. With this midsole, it looks to crease a lot when supporting your weight, which might lead to cracks if you paint it. I actually left the dark grey near the heal and the back tabs to match the midsole

If you check the chukka thread, someone was able to paint the sole of the tarp green sole to an orange color. The sole of that is softer and it hasn't cracked on them. I'm sure it's possible for these too

Thanks for that! I just checked the thread and seen the pix. Sucks that the lunarlon text would be covered. Guess I'll do that tonight hahaha

KVN

Back
Top Bottom