=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

i just checked out these mc lunars in store at fnl today. i was not really impressed with how they looked in person. i didn't have time to try them on and see them on feet but when i get them and if i still feel the same then i'll have to sell em back out

I wish there was a way to paint the midsoles and not have it crack. With this midsole, it looks to crease a lot when supporting your weight, which might lead to cracks if you paint it. I actually left the dark grey near the heal and the back tabs to match the midsole

NIke Lunar Flyknit Custom black Tongue by K-V-N, on Flickr

Just finished painting mine up, contemplating doing the heel and back tabs

VERY DOPE! They look so much better! How's the texture after the application?

Nice find, but WTH?! They wasted that dope cw on an AM?!? :x >:

I'm really diggin' Nike Fuel-inspired (?) look.

yeah, that colorway makes almost everything else look pretty tame in comparison. hopefully nike will be more comfortable making some atypical color combinations for the lunar2+ after the success of the first model

Maybe these will be released along the Fuel Band 2.0 which I am sure is in the pipeline. Good thought ill

Nice ktang! Can't wait to see the outcome. I'll be doing mine later on today, I forgot I left my acetone at my parents house.

KVN

nice work on the customs guys!

got to see the MC men's and women's in store yesterday, and definitely feeling the women's colorway better. might have to save up for those.

I did the RRS preorder on the MC. ship date keeps getting pushed back, which is frustrating considering so many other stores already have theirs out...and have for a while now. just called RRS, and they said they won't ship until Tuesday.

Last edited:
^ Nice what's a Max based tooling?

And are these releasing? I actually like em a lot lol 

pretty sure he means that the flyknit lunars will have a different versions, some with an air max unit and whatnot? sorry probably a bad explanation haha

I did the RRS preorder on the MC. ship date keeps getting pushed back, which is frustrating considering so many other stores already have theirs out...and have for a while now. just called RRS, and they said they won't ship until Tuesday.

damn...i was already bummed with the ship date getting pushed to the 5th. :smh: Nice customs guys

Just placed an order for some blacked out Flyknit Lunar 1's on NikeID to fill the void in my collection. Gonna be a long 2-3weeks

My celebrity crush :wow:. She's got some nice F1s too! :smokin

P.S. - I know these are a few months old, but they're :smokin just like the singer.

Last edited:
Ok thanks I've been wanting shoes with a full air max sole but most are big and bulky 

So im hyped for the flyknit air max 

Back
Top Bottom