=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Thanks kc037 and the other members who gave me their opinion.
I have finally ordered the Blue Glow on Running Warehouse.
Was a bit tricky since RW doesn't ship Nike products outside the USA (and I live in Germany) but I found a friend in the US who accepted to receive them and he will forward them to Germany afterwards.
Can't wait to see them for real!

Other question for every one here:

Any advice between these 554887-311

and these 554887-300 ?

Has someone seen both of them together? Is the electric green the same on both shoes?
Which one looks better in your opinion?
Thanks in advance.

I've got the 554887-300

Here's an on feet pic outdoors..

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/...-89DF-5C934D47A1CA-59232-000025AFD2E25DB0.jpg

Like many flyknits, depends on the lighting

Another pic indoors With flash

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z123/goosh026/Shoes/?action=view&current=P1020667.jpg

Don't have the other pair to compare personally, but going by pics, the 554887-300 looks better

Last edited:
Was a bit tricky since RW doesn't ship Nike products outside the USA (and I live in Germany) but I found a friend in the US who accepted to receive them and he will forward them to Germany afterwards.

and these 554887-300 ?

Has someone seen both of them together? Is the electric green the same on both shoes?
Thanks in advance.

and these 554887-300 ?

Thanks in advance.

I like both, but, if I were to choose just one, I'd opt for the first pair (Electric Green with Tarp Green) because they "stand out" more and seem more easier to maintain.

The other pair is interwoven with Grey, so it looks a bit faded in person, and it'll get dirty quicker (if you care about that haha). Also, I don't like how the Midnight Fog (on the tongue) looks Brown in some lighting.

Last edited:
Since you have the blue glows, is it just me or does it almost look more like university/unc blue? Or is it just the lighting in the pics?
No, you're right, it's pretty close.  I love it, actually, but I'm a sucker for UNC Blue kicks.

I just returned a pair of Blue Glows in a size 8 at the Great Mall Factory Store if anyone is interested.

Pretty much done with these, just a few touch ups. Really happy with how these turned out, they should have been like this from the get go. Shout out to KVN for the tips!

Indoor pic

Beautiful. Let us know how the midsole holds up after a couple of wears. I'm really inspired to do the same! Thanks for sharing!

those look 1000x better, awesome job!

got me wanting to give it a try

Plasti Dip could be another viable option... :nerd:

Amazon product ASIN B005LDE2GO
Rubber coating spray.-Flexible.-Will not crack, chip or become brittle.-Insulates electrical shock, vibration and heat and deadens sound.-Provides nonslip comfort and control to grips.-Resists weather, chemicals, impact and abrasion.-Use for auto, home and garden, RVs, marine and power sports.-White.-11 oz.

Last edited:
The only thing about plasti-dip is that it won't scuff, it'll just tear. Maybe worth a shot, it'll probably just have to be reapplied at some point.

The no grey is the way to go, they make the upper stand out much better. How hard is to paint ?

Not to bad, just have to be patient. Both shoes took about 6 days, it was my first time painting midsoles so I wanted to be careful with it. Thanks for all the complements fellas

Saw the 554887-311 in store today. Must say they look good.. Think I might have to get a pair on special

Back
Top Bottom