=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

the white midsole multi color looks good!
might try that on my pair since a buddy hooked me up with the employee price

Sports Authority 

code- FRIEND20

thinking about gym reds but I already have wolf greys & blue glows.

I was talking with a friend who works at FNL and he said that today all their Flyknits from Wave 1 and 2 are being sent back to Nike as Return to Vendor. So, that could mean a bunch are headed to outlets, including the Wolf Greys.

Sports Authority 

code- FRIEND20

thinking about gym reds but I already have wolf greys & blue glows.

Thanks, I just pulled the trigger on Wolf Greys. Although JerkStore just made me rethink my decision :lol:

Last edited:
Whats the Navy/Multi color look like thats listed on SA? Thanks
not positive, but probably this (554887 444 DRK GREY/BLK-GM RYL-UNVRSTY BL):

Last edited:
Found the 444s @ Sports Authority Elite in Corte Madera and I had to get them since we have the 20% off.

Quick pictures of them...

I'm disappointed that they (444s) don't look any thing like the catalog pic, but I have to say they're not bad at all! :smokin

That Navy/Orangish Lunar 1 is up on NDC under the Women's colorways. I guess that MC Navy pair on this page is the one SA has on its site. I wish I bought that instead of the black one during the promo at Sports Authority. Oh wells, maybe I can exchange em in store if the regular SA's ever carry em.

Squadron Blue/Atomic Pink/White, Style - Color # 554888-461
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-lunar1-running-shoe/pid-724485/pgid-656189

Prototypes with LunarTrainer tooling (via IG)
smokin.gif
The prototype in the backgorund remains me of the recently announced Nike Free Hyperfeel

I'll check these out once they drop.  I'm seriously considering these shoes for marathon training.

That Navy/Orangish Lunar 1 is up on NDC under the Women's colorways. I guess that MC Navy pair on this page is the one SA has on its site. I wish I bought that instead of the black one during the promo at Sports Authority. Oh wells, maybe I can exchange em in store if the regular SA's ever carry em.

Squadron Blue/Atomic Pink/White, Style - Color # 554888-461
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-lunar1-running-shoe/pid-724485/pgid-656189

That is the women's 461 color way. The mens 461 is the navy and crimson so hopefully that will get released soon if the women's version is out

I've almost decided to buy multicolors... Until I saw this pic - 

The upper of FL1 in the background looks more similar to HTM flyknits than already released multicolor FL1. Do anyone have any info on that pair? Isn't it just an early sample of 554887-004?

2 Volt Flyknits at San Leandro Clearance size 11 and 1 Blk/Grey/Blue linings laces sz 11 too for those that are interested.  I managed to cop a pink one for my sister in law that was in a wrong box for $59.99 though

I've almost decided to buy multicolors... Until I saw this pic - 

The upper of FL1 in the background looks more similar to HTM flyknits than already released multicolor FL1. Do anyone have any info on that pair? Isn't it just an early sample of 554887-004?
could be wrong, but as mentioned before, different lighting brings out different colors of the multi color

just bought my third pair from the johnson creek clearance outlet for 109 shipped. one pair left for me to get and i'm good. will probably post trio pick when these arrive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom