=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I meant to include this in my last post but does anyone have on foot pics of the turquoise pair(301) and the volt pair(705)? :nerd:

which colorway is this? I can't find a green/volt with black flywire :nerd: :nerd:

Yeah they definitely don't look like that in person. I think that's the only color way I actually returned. The "black" is really tropic/tarp green. Which ever they decided on.

^^Eastbay has Lunars on sale at $129 and they have/had a 20% off coupon which brought mine to about $111 shipped. Johnson Creek Nike outlet also has several colors at $99 or so plus shipping. Someone posted the colors they had several pages back. Also running warehouse has some great deals on their site.[/quote yiiiii

Last edited:
These shoes are so comfortable, I wore them for 2.5 weeks while in Europe. I walked everywere. They held up so well and still look brand new. I still think this is one of the dopest colorways.

Last edited:
These shoes are so comfortable, I wore them for 2.5 weeks while in Europe. I walked everywere. They held up so well and still look brand new. I still think this is one of the dopest colorways.
I can only confirm, best colorway ever.

How much. For the pink flashes. I just ordered off east bay for like 127. I think its a little too much

Found the 444s @ Sports Authority Elite in Corte Madera and I had to get them since we have the 20% off.

Quick pictures of them...
What are the ref for these ones please?

Also is it possible to find these in Europe? In France precisely.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

What are the ref for these ones please?
Also is it possible to find these in Europe? In France precisely.
Thanks in advance for your answers.

pretty dope colorway

With the lace switch too.... DOPE! I can't stand the ribbon laces. :stoneface:

Really don't understand why so many people hate on the ribbon laces. Aesthetically they sucks. I'll give everyone that. Only if you are rockin these UNTIED. If they are tied like they should be they are beyond functional and better then the round laces. There's a reason Nike switched believe it or not. Not trying to shoot themselves in the foot by making a shoe worse.

My multicolor Flyknit Lunars arrived from RRS last week and I decided to break them out today. My first Flyknit Lunar, and compared to the Flyknit Trainer, I'd say the Lunar is definitely more comfortable. Stayed TTS, as well.

At first, I had reservations about the colorway (due to the appearance of the stock photo), but when I finally received my pair, I was very impressed with the combination of the colors and how they all complemented each other very well. I might even like these more than the multicolor Racers (I'll be posting an on-feet photo of that this week, as well, but in the other Flyknit thread). Anyway, on-feet photo below of the multicolor Lunars.

http://www.sneakerscreased.com/photo/470/flyknit-multicolor-on-feet

nike-flyknit-lunar-multicolor-on-feet-600x385.jpg

Really don't understand why so many people hate on the ribbon laces. Aesthetically they sucks. I'll give everyone that. Only if you are rockin these UNTIED. If they are tied like they should be they are beyond functional and better then the round laces. There's a reason Nike switched believe it or not. Not trying to shoot themselves in the foot by making a shoe worse.
nice try.

actually the laces have a satin type finish which from my personal experience actually makes them come undone much easier. also i feel like regular thicker laces lock the tongue down better keeping it from sliding around side to side, same could be said about my actual feet in the shoes, oval laces, nike sb type laces and thicker flat laces feel like they keep my feet in place better. 

the stock flat ribbon laces are a gimmick, i assume they are put on there because their flat skinny appearance makes the shoe appear to have a sleeker profile in photographs, i'm sure the people at nike would justify their existence by saying they are lighter or something as well. either way they just aren't functional in my opinion, worth scrapping. 

^That's a nice on-feet shot up there. The MCs definitely look awesome in person and on feet to me too, and I also prefer them to the MC Racers

this is the first picture i've seen of what looks to be the 881 colorway. i'm not sure if i'd wear them, but they're definitely unique

Back
Top Bottom