=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

so, how often do you guys put your Flyknits on the wash? I haven't put a lot of mileage on most of mine but I'm just planning ahead. what I plan to do is wait until a few (3-4) pairs are dirty and do delicate wash with each of them individually inside either a laundry bag or pillow case. does that sound about right? oh yeah, should I put detergent?

Every 100mi, I wash mine (Racers). First, I remove the insoles and laces and clean them with the standard soap and toothbrush method. Next, I place them in the washer (toploader) without a pillowcase with similar colored shoes and/or clothes and pour the detergent onto the load. I just set it to a regular cycle. Once completed, let air dry.

Customs I did earlier. They were $70 and kind of plain at first.

Last edited:
Every 100mi, I wash mine (Racers). First, I remove the insoles and laces and clean them with the standard soap and toothbrush method. Next, I place them in the washer (toploader) without a pillowcase with similar colored shoes and/or clothes and pour the detergent onto the load. I just set it to a regular cycle. Once completed, let air dry.
Thanks. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Anyone else have a different method?

here are some of the first wave colorways set to release on january 30th in japan, and i think we have pictures of all of them except for 616 at this point. i think i'm gonna order 010 or 011 on release day

620465-010 WOLF GREY/WHITE/DARK GREY/BLACK

620465-011 BLACK/WHITE/DARK GREY/PURE PLATINUM

620465-414 VIVID BLUE/WHITE/GAME ROYAL/DARK OBSIDIAN

620465-616 LIGHT CRIMSON/WHITE/GYM RED/MIDNIGHT FOG

620465-714 VOLT/WHITE/BLUE GLOW/NIGHT FACTOR

Last edited:
Any help on finding a pair of the women's Lunar Flyknit 1+ in the multi, anywhere under retail? I'm looking for size 8.5 for my girlfriend. I know the Nike store has them for $129, I was hoping you guys might have other connects where I can get them cheaper. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yea. They advertising 20% of the site. Some exclusions. Unfortunately looks like these are excluded. Otherwise we'd be stealing my fav color way.

These new pics kinda got me likin the f2s.

8% on mr rebates :D

Kinda like that grey/black F2. Good to see a longer tongue and better laces. Will hold of on picking up a pair until they're under $100 this year though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom