=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

here are some of the first wave colorways set to release on january 30th in japan, and i think we have pictures of all of them except for 616 at this point. i think i'm gonna order 010 or 011 on release day

620465-010 WOLF GREY/WHITE/DARK GREY/BLACK
620465-011 BLACK/WHITE/DARK GREY/PURE PLATINUM
620465-414 VIVID BLUE/WHITE/GAME ROYAL/DARK OBSIDIAN
620465-616 LIGHT CRIMSON/WHITE/GYM RED/MIDNIGHT FOG
620465-714 VOLT/WHITE/BLUE GLOW/NIGHT FACTOR

looks like these are the 616. not my pic, via IG.

Hey so I must say I've been eyeing flyknits for awhile and just recently got my first pair and I love them! I need to grab a few more right before the flyknit 2s drop. This is the only pair I have so far

Has anyone done any custom work to the navy MC's (ie painted swoosh, speckling, lace swap, etc)? I'm thinking about copping, but I just can't help but feel like they're missing something...I just don't know what it is yet.

Last edited:
Another shot of the F2s via IG

I think I'm sold! They look like the Elite2s here...

Damn those whites are clean. I feel like that's the type of color way that will become a really hyped pair. Kinda like the white racers lol

Hey so I must say I've been eyeing flyknits for awhile and just recently got my first pair and I love them! I need to grab a few more right before the flyknit 2s drop. This is the only pair I have so far
How'd you make the tongue stick out so much? Mine is always sliding down. 

Anyone know of any place with the Game Royal/Dark Obsidian/Blue less than $120.00 at finish line. I want to pull the trigger but also don't want to see them lower later. Will these fall in price with the lunar 2's on the way? Thanks again.

Anyone know of any place with the Game Royal/Dark Obsidian/Blue less than $120.00 at finish line. I want to pull the trigger but also don't want to see them lower later. Will these fall in price with the lunar 2's on the way? Thanks again.

They're 99 on finishline right now after coupon. If you have rewards card you can stack that too.

Looks like Nike is releasing the lunar 1 with the htm sole. Seems only women's are available initially. Got rid of the ribbon laces. Interesting development.

Last edited:
Would you guys rather get the navy blue flyknits or the black flyknits? I'm debating between those 2 but not sure which one I should get. These will be my first flyknits

Back
Top Bottom