=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

30% off hash wall and selected shoes
Not everything
Sorry, I thought you meant for the Lunar1. Auburn Hills, MI outlet had 5 cw in most sizes, mostly in the hash section but the Game Royal/Volt was FSR. Sorry for the confusion. Extra 30% off on all of them.

Last edited:
Carolina premium outlet Nike store has some sizes of the Blue MC on the hash wall plus 30% off. Might want to give them a call and see if you can phone order. I picked them up for 55 last night. They also have FSR of other colorways too.

hey all, just wanna help everyone out looking for the black/white flyknit trainers (one kanye wore). Talked to nike customer service, they have them in limited sizes phone order only for nike.com. They said they were not posted on the website. I asked to buy 10.5 or 11 and she said they were not showing up. Didnt bother asking what other sizes were available, but she did say there were some available still.

So salty reading this thread..

Anyone kind enough to get pick up a pair of Navy MCs and a pair Red MCs in 8.5 for this poor guy living out of the states?

My first pair. Love these will cop more for the low

If it's the navy mc (444), check out the March Official Nike outlet thread. Good luck. I hope they have your size.
Like I said, they have them at the Carolina Premium Outlets in North Carolina. They had size 11 and up yesterday when I was there. Their pairs were on the hash wall for 30% off.

Is it just the lighting or did you paint the tongues on your tarp mc's black?

Ahh gotchu. Dope shots man

They'd look :smokin with a black tongue imo was thinking of dying mine

Ahh gotchu. Dope shots man

They'd look
smokin.gif
with a black tongue imo was thinking of dying mine
Thanks. I've been following the Racer/Trainer thread as well coz some people have dyed theirs but after some time, they said the dye comes off or doesn't look as good. I'm definitely not brave enough to experiment on them. LoL. good luck if you end up dyeing your ones.

Thanks. I've been following the Racer/Trainer thread as well coz some people have dyed theirs but after some time, they said the dye comes off or doesn't look as good. I'm definitely not brave enough to experiment on them. LoL. good luck if you end up dyeing your ones.

Thats where i got the idea from but haven't seen their recent updates on how it held up. I like the look but yeah i don't want to run the risk of ruining them lol

Thats where i got the idea from but haven't seen their recent updates on how it held up. I like the look but yeah i don't want to run the risk of ruining them lol
they look good the way they are. I might do a lace swap though. I'll see what looks good with them. Nike has volt camo or volt elephant or plain volt. whenever I get the time, I'll play around with them.
smile.gif

Carolina premium outlet Nike store has some sizes of the Blue MC on the hash wall plus 30% off. Might want to give them a call and see if you can phone order. I picked them up for 55 last night. They also have FSR of other colorways too.
Blue MC?

As in the regular multicolors?

Back
Top Bottom