=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

rotation the past few days. shoe rack was getting crowded so I cleaned these guys and put them in their boxes to get ready for the next rotation.
smile.gif

my wolf grey MC''s were delivered earlier today. cant wait.
Nice.  I received mine yesterday and am in love.

I'll continue to rock my turquoise pair while it's ****** out but when it turns to spring I can't wait to show off the new pair.

I still wish I could find a pair of blue glows in size 13.

Been looking for these for quite some time. Was able to phone order them from the nike store in alpine, ca. I was willing to pay retail on them and was so shocked to hear the price over the phone!

I offered up my DS 9.5 blue MCs from the SA sale to any NTers a few pages back. 

No one took me up on it so I sold em on eBay for over retail.

Kind of wish I'd bought more pairs when SA still had them.

I offered up my DS 9.5 blue MCs from the SA sale to any NTers a few pages back. 

No one took me up on it so I sold em on eBay for over retail.

Kind of wish I'd bought more pairs when SA still had them.
it's funny how more people want them when they're not available anymore. :wink:

it's funny how more people want them when they're not available anymore. :wink:
Absolutely.

The best part was getting a message from someone who is probably a lurker here telling me my starting bid was too high and offering me $75 shipped because these are "at the outlets for $70 now."

I told him that was a good deal and he should buy them at the outlets.

Kids acting like eBay is craigslist. "How much you want for it? I'll give you half"

Absolutely.

The best part was getting a message from someone who is probably a lurker here telling me my starting bid was too high and offering me $75 shipped because these are "at the outlets for $70 now."

Kids acting like eBay is craigslist. "How much you want for it? I'll give you half"
LoL

Absolutely.

This to the 10th power. Dudes on there seeing something posted for $225 and like "I got 160 paypal ready" 
laugh.gif

Talking about how it is a deal since they are helping me save on eBay fees, lol

One even bid on them still talking about if they are still the highest bidder before it ends, we can end the listing and they can just give me a little less than the current bid to save on the fees
Which one of you NTers is this on eBay messaging me 
roll.gif

Last edited:

This to the 10th power. Dudes on there seeing something posted for $225 and like "I got 160 paypal ready" 
laugh.gif

Talking about how it is a deal since they are helping me save on eBay fees, lol

One even bid on them still talking about if they are still the highest bidder before it ends, we can end the listing and they can just give me a little less than the current bid to save on the fees
Which one of you NTers is this on eBay messaging me 
roll.gif
igotthesecheeseburgers

anyone know if the women's and mens shoe are unisex?  women's shoe is the same as the mens? trying to order a pair that they ran out in mens size

Electric.

Cannot beat for $62.

So glad I didn't close the door on Flyknits. Boy, I've been sleeping!

Last edited:
If anyone know where i can get blue MCs in A 12 somewhere on phone order or they can pick up plz pm me thanks guys.

I dont live where outlets are so i have no chance

outlets got some good stuff right now. Picked up volts, purple, grey/blues (posted above), multis w/black sole (not the same as above), 

they also had black/white swoosh and all of the flyknits on sale for 109 on ndc plus more.

Original price 89.97--> sale price 65.xx

volts were 45 lol

outlets got some good stuff right now. Picked up volts, purple, grey/blues (posted above), multis w/black sole (not the same as above), 

they also had black/white swoosh and all of the flyknits on sale for 109 on ndc plus more.

Original price 89.97--> sale price 65.xx

volts were 45 lol
Any idea on women's prices?  Want to grab my girl a pair if they are <$50.

Any idea on women's prices?  Want to grab my girl a pair if they are <$50.
same as mens- 65 a piece. I think prices have gone back to 89.97. Call your local outlet to confirm. Girl c/ws were bunz tho unless your girl likes purple and pink

Back
Top Bottom