=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Saw these at Finishline in Ontario Mills. They had a size 10, 10.5 and a 11 in womens.

Last edited:
i have a pair of the MC 1s and use it for running, but i like them too much to wear them out so soon. i just bought a pair of the 2s yesterday in the black/grey. and i only picked that color way since i'm not fond of that two-toned business. personally they feel more stable than the 1s, but by far the 1s look way better in general.

still on the hunt for the pink/turquoise (south beach?) at a decent price.

The 107s are restocking in the Merrimack NH outlet, so you may want to give them a call later on, or check your locals.

i have a pair of the MC 1s and use it for running, but i like them too much to wear them out so soon. i just bought a pair of the 2s yesterday in the black/grey. and i only picked that color way since i'm not fond of that two-toned business. personally they feel more stable than the 1s, but by far the 1s look way better in general.

still on the hunt for the pink/turquoise (south beach?) at a decent price.

It's funny how there are loads of Lunar and Free Flyknit on eBay for 1/2 MSRP which should be a great deal. That outlet price + hash sales have ruined it for us though lol

It's funny how there are loads of Lunar and Free Flyknit on eBay for 1/2 MSRP which should be a great deal. That outlet price + hash sales have ruined it for us though lol

size 9's are tough to find in my experience. the cheapest i have found is $95 shipped. it's a reasonable deal, but i'm too greedy and want the south beaches for even less haha.

Does anyone know what kind of glue I can use for this?

Orange with the blue check flyknit lunar 1s at concord mills NC for 49.97 and an additional 20% off

(704) 979-1230

Yo I just bought the womens flyknit lunar 1 in the red colorway. I just noticed that the midsole has sparkles all up on it. It's only noticeable if you shine a flashlight on it or look really closely. I'm having mixed feelings on keeping them. Any thoughts? (I got the womens colorway because it was hella cheap lol)

anyone seeing these colors anywere:

554887-001 (GREY)

554887-008 (MULTI)

called all the locations the rep gave me, but none of them were available

anyone seeing these colors anywere:

554887-001 (GREY)

554887-008 (MULTI)

called all the locations the rep gave me, but none of them were available
these are long gone my friend. been trying to look for these for weeks in stores. your best bet is to buy it off someone on ebay or pay full price at jimmy jazz

http://search.jimmyjazz.com/search?keywords=flykint+lunar1

also found a coupon:
[h3]$17 off $100+, $30 off $150+, $50 off $200+ [/h3][h3]code: SCHOOL14[/h3]

Last edited:
i knew i shouldve just got them off NDC when they were on clearance

was being stingy and wanted free shipping though 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom