=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Got them back in June from The Air Club, they're out of the Netherlands. I spent hours searching the internet for my size (10.5 mens) until I came across them, looks like they're all OOS now though.
that is my exact size.  when i searched back then i could only find a 10.  sadface

i was actually trying to stock locate a pair earlier today. the one store that showed my size, didnt have it. i refuse to pay anything more than $69.97 since most, if not all, lunars are being sold at that price.

Where are you finding Lunars for that price?

Last couple of months lunars have been hitting outlets that ranged from about $39.99 to $69.99 and if you went during a % off weekend then you got like 20 to 40% off on top.

Some outlets even had them for less than 39.99. But it seems they are all drying up lately, but try and stock locate them you might get lucky 8)

Where are you finding Lunars for that price?
Last couple of months lunars have been hitting outlets that ranged from about $39.99 to $69.99 and if you went during a % off weekend then you got like 20 to 40% off on top.

Some outlets even had them for less than 39.99. But it seems they are all drying up lately, but try and stock locate them you might get lucky
glasses.gif
yup picked up many lunars for 49.99 during this run. only found 1 pair for 39.99, never saw anything lower but i've heard people get some for 20!

I picked up all my lunars for 100+ I got taken. =( feels Batman
I think thats common if you didn't pick them up from an outlet. I love the Lunars, I don't mind paying $100 for them. Makes more sense then paying 300+ for racers 
sick.gif

Just picked up the black lunars off of fnl yesterday. Really wanted to use my WC reward but somehow I misplaced it =(

Last edited:
Decided to pull the trigger on JJ since these got marked down. Came out to about $95 a pair with the ebates which took care of the shipping cost with the 4% cash back.

Finally got the 2 pairs that I wanted. :smokin

Last edited:
Nice pick up. I have the blue pair. Got lucky and snagged them earlier this year on a clearance sale at an outlet but definitely worth more.

nice. ive been looking for that grey pair in my size for a while. im heading down to florida and hitting a ton of outlets, so i may have to order from JJ if i cant come up on a pair.

nice. ive been looking for that grey pair in my size for a while. im heading down to florida and hitting a ton of outlets, so i may have to order from JJ if i cant come up on a pair.
I got mine from the bay for under retail. 

I've been looking for the wolf greys for about 2 months now and have come up short every time. Good luck with your hunt though!

Back
Top Bottom