=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Last edited:
the wolf grey flyknits 1s are awesome! thats a good pickup, even if you couldn't cop it when they were at outlets for dirt. one of the best non-hyped colorway of the flyknit 1s IMO.

^ that's still hella $ lol... Nike SL Clearance had the wolf grey's last week for $39.99 plus 30% off...

so hard to justify that price tag when I was spoiled with those clearance lunar 1s a few months ago....

I was there last week at SL nike and I only saw a size 7.5 and 8.5 in the wolf grey lunar1's which were already snatched up.
A reseller probably snatched it up. I bought a 7.5 wolf grey for $80 last week. He just posted it on ebay and was local. I knew they went for $39 but they were hard to come by. 

A reseller probably snatched it up. I bought a 7.5 wolf grey for $80 last week. He just posted it on ebay and was local. I knew they went for $39 but they were hard to come by. 

Yeah he most likely bought them on Friday during the Labor Day weekend sale with the additional 30% off so he pretty much paid $27 for the 7.5 Wolf Greys.

Just copped a pair of blue glows from ebay. One of my favorite color ways.

I got that for 124usd though.. the price still high here in china 
sick.gif

I really jealous for the people got this flyknit under 100usd

anyone know where i can find the flyknit lunar 1 in black white in a size 6 womens? thanks.

Back
Top Bottom