=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Really, I thought people were saying the 004 is a WMs color code. Either way copped.~

That Nike Launch calendar says they're $150? I paid $160 ($174.40 with Cali tax smh) at Finishlinefor theses puppies. What gives? :lol: You can do a lot with that extra few bucks. But then again...I did get them almost a month early 8)

Last edited:
MY OH MY. :wow:Nthat

Please tell me there's a Wheat Brown mesh option. :nerd:
:nthat: You gotta start it off right!

BLACK/WHITE: 554887-001
DARK GREY/GAME ROYAL/UNIVERSITY BLUE/BLACK (cw behind it): 554887-004

HOLY SH****T, I'M READY FOR THOSE BLACK/WHITES!! :nerd:

again no mention of the purple/volt men's color or teal/orange women's color? This is getting frustrating, I really want those colors to come out. Granted I have my eye on MANY colors(not to mention ID talk?!?!?! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Yeah. I hope the five missing Wave 1 cws (those two, Blue Glows and two other WMNs cws) didn't get scrapped. :frown:

Last edited:
I have a feeling that the Nike ID and the options for these will be very underwhelming. The ID options are usually so limited and I cant make the shoe look like the color scheme that I have in my head. That is the most annoying part.

iD pair be nice but I will settle for GR releases. I think Im going half sz up when I order on the 14. My trainers are super snug in forefoot. Have to wear them with really thin socks or no socks.

I have a feeling that the Nike ID and the options for these will be very underwhelming. The ID options are usually so limited and I cant make the shoe look like the color scheme that I have in my head. That is the most annoying part.

I think they'll be preset like the LG4 gradients and Kobe 8 upper. Nonetheless, I'm still excited.

roshe and these are on iD oh man. i'll be happy with a GR, the price for iD gonna be too much for what i want to spend on running shoes.

+ extra sockliner on the Lunar version.

The comfort and responsiveness are the obvious functional differences. IMHO, The F1s are, BY FAR, the better of the two.

Last edited:
patiently waits for grey turquoise to pop up on finshline.

Between these....roshe's on nikeID....and then Free-Knits.....im gonna be broke

heads up someone on ebay is selling the 505 cw for $80 shipped - i'd say scam but the seller has huge feedback. sz - 7, 7.5, 13, 14 only though.

Back
Top Bottom