=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

That seller is LEGIT. I remember getting a pair of Green Apple FR2s from them.

I wish there was an 8! >: I'd run in them for that price! :nerd:

Last edited:
That seller is LEGIT. I remember getting a pair of Green Apple FR2s from them.

I wish there was an 8!
mad.gif
I'd run in them for that price!
nerd.gif
HAHA I was going to grab a pair if they had a size 8 too for that crazy price. Other sellers having the FK ones for $250ish
mean.gif

^^ saw that last night. He has real high feedback and looking at his other shoes. Pretty safe to say they are the real deal

Finally made to FNL today they had most of the colors out on the floor

I was able to see the sequoia pair but I really wasn't felling them they looked a little to brown for what I wanted and I didn't like glittery looking speckles on the white part of the midsole

Last edited:
i want the orginal volt trainers.. i bought the racers in volt but i returned them.. since i wasnt really going to use them to run alot in

So was the release changed from 1/31 to 2/14? I remember seeing Sneakernews posting that some spots will have an early release but the set date is in February. I could snag that pair from ebay in a 13 but I'm more comfortable with a 12. 

^1/31 wasn't the RD. I'm thinking it's the date that retailers should receive them by and not to sell right away (word to some FNL!).

Last edited:
ahh thanks. I'll have to swing by the old finishline I used to work at and start asking questions

I have been wearing my gray/turquoise pair for thr last day and a half. One of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Well done Nike!

I'm new here and do apologize if this has already been asked or anything, but does anybody know of any place that is or will allow pre-orders of the Flyknits

Yes, they fit TTS. Check your local FNL they might have them available. If not you can stock locate and have them ship it to your house. Other option is check a couple of post above someone posted another store selling them and allowing phone orders. ~

Last edited:
heads up someone on ebay is selling the 505 cw for $80 shipped - i'd say scam but the seller has huge feedback. sz - 7, 7.5, 13, 14 only though.
Just scooped a pair and was about to post this info! For $80 shipped that is a steal!

I'm thinking of getting the volt flyknit racers on finishline.

I've tried on the Flyknit Ones at finishline, I have not tried on the racers.

How do the fits compare? I have a wider foot, and the Flyknit Ones fit well on me. Are the racers more narrow than these?

Back
Top Bottom