=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I saw the pink ones at my local fnl. Didnt ask for other colors they had. They had them in the back and the guy showed me so he can get me to buy them bc I was making a return.

Lol I want 3 cw's and that's not including the next few runs so I'll be waiting for a promo code 

I can justify 160 for jordans, but not running shoes 

Just to confirm. When I got my pair about 3 weeks ago at my local Finishline, retail was $160

Last edited:
I know the multi-color (004) is supposed to drop at FNL, but it almost seems to good to be true for a colorway like that to be widely available. 

I remain cautiously optimistic though

Anyone else blown that the outsole on every CW so far is primarily white? I hope some colorways with mostly darker outsoles come during the summer.

Thanks ill check tomorrow, but what is the RD, I heard it was this friday. Also will FTL and other stores have these? Thanks

Thanks ill check tomorrow, but what is the RD, I heard it was this friday. Also will FTL and other stores have these? Thanks
Release date is suppose to be Feb 14 though some FTL have them out already. Yes other stores like footlocker, Eastbay, etc will be having them too.

I honestly, don't know if actual brick and mortar FTL will carry these. Pretty sure FTL online will. As stated before FTL is not really a running store. RD for first wave is 2/14.~

Last edited:
I know this struggle lol. I am super thirsty to put a pair on....just holding out until release date.

Can anyone confirm that they fit the same as Flyknit Trainers?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom