=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Do you think I can get a womens black charcoal size 11.5-12.5 midday on Thursday at niketown or will they sell out

I think I'm going to take my pair to a shoe repair shop and see if I can get the tongue sewn into place so it doesn't move. Possibly match the thread with the color of the shoe so it isn't visible.

Steezy, your not really out of the loop, your just late to the party :wink:

There is an actual Chukka thread.

Also when I meant the gray/blue pair I was referring to the winter grey pair that did pop up on NDC a week or too ago.~

Lol just being fashionably late. I found the Chukka thread, thanks. I want to distract myself with other shoes until the MCs come out.

Are these coming out? All i see are pictures with a white swoosh instead.

I know this is a bit of an overlap but just in case you guys didn't see it there are new trainer colors out. But they added padding in the heal and the ribbon laces. Strange but i guess they got the feedback about heal slippage. I actually really like the way the ribbon laces look....performance wise i will find out i guess

http://www.run.com/nike-flyknit-trainer-running-shoes-turq-gry?ext=p1008966
the ribbon laces are a pain in the ***. i have purple/volt f1's from the earlier ebay post. they feel incredible but i wish they had the trainer laces.

nike find suggest shoelacesexpress which was a disappointment. :frown: fml

The white swoosh is the women's cw. That one is the men's version which will come out in a later wave.

This is the "launching 2/14" picture that NikeLA has on Twitter. I'm wondering if these are the colorways that are coming out 2/14 because there are a few that are supposedly from a later wave like the two in the men's second column (black/black, purple/black).

Last edited:
That's not black its a sequoia cw. As for the purple/black cw I think that should be in the 2nd wave. The purple/volt is in the first wave.~

This is the "launching 2/14" picture that NikeLA has on Twitter. I'm wondering if these are the colorways that are coming out 2/14 because there are a few that are supposedly from a later wave like the two in the men's second column (black/black, purple/black).

That's not black its a sequoia cw. As for the purple/black cw I think that should be in the 2nd wave. The purple/volt is in the first wave.~

That's an error on NikeLA's part. In place of that Purple/Black cw will actually be the Purple/Volt (505). The ones pictured in there are the 501s, which drop in April.

Last edited:
This is pretty dope... ProjectFlySF (Mavericks Beach). Apparently, they were running at the same time I was running in the AM. They weren't too far as well.

Peep their footwork... :smokin

For anyone interested that might be in the U.K. End clothing just got a shipment of some Racers and trainers. 

This is pretty dope... ProjectFlySF (Mavericks Beach). Apparently, they were running at the same time I was running in the AM. They weren't too far as well.

I heard Nike invited a couple of people, and gave them a bunch of free gear. Pretty cool stuff.

repped! didn't even know about that spot...gonna have to make the drive out there on a nice day. looks amazing!

That's an error on NikeLA's part. In place of that Purple/Black cw will actually be the Purple/Volt (505). The ones pictured in there are the 501s, which drop in April.
Damn, I was hoping it was a mistake on the RD calendar instead. The sequoia is pretty dope now that I can see it on my computer.

anyone have on feet pic of the sequoia colorway?
Is this it with a white swoosh? (on feet at the end)

Last edited:
few colorways dropping at footlockers as well. check with your local footlocker. tried a pair on, cant wait for these to drop!

Tomorrow is the big day we got a time for the release East Coast time preferably.

And any idea of they will be excluded from discounts or are we good to go for online orders using Bday coupons

Back
Top Bottom