=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I need these in size 11, 11.5, or 12. I live by nike running flatiron but do they carry that big of a womens size? Will niketown be my best bet?
Damn...that's better then the Men's wolf grey colorway.  Naturally I'm SOL with Women's shoes wearing a size 12 Mens, lol.

guy at footlocker/hoh (chicago), told me they weren't getting any when i was in yesterday, he was also confused, and then said only womens were getting them.  so maybe take that for what it's worth

Eastbay has 10 up (6 men, 4 women) can't order until 8AM EST. No images yet.

http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-nike+flyknit

Men:
Pink Flash/Black/Medium Fog
Game Royal/White/Volt/Black
Team Orange/White/Black/Gym Red/Game Royal
Green/Black/White/Wolf Grey
Neo Turquoise/White/Black/Squadron Blue/Pink Flash
Black/White/Light Charcoal/Bright Turquoise

Women:
Electric Yellow/Black/White/Atomic Teal
Pink Flash/Black/Fireberry/Volt
Pure Pink/Black/Dark Grey/Pink Flash
Black/White/Light Charcoal

^ Excludes from discounts. Probably gonna be a pass for many, if not most, of you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I haven't seen any expected releases for the 16th, I want the Blue Glows now but now I am considering the neo turquoise.

^ Excludes from discounts. Probably gonna be a pass for many, if not most, of you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Damn 
indifferent.gif
 Eastbay

Eastbay customer service told me last week they had the dolphins. Guess not...and excluded from discounts?

No blue glows or dolphins = I are disappoint

Yea, I know. I have a $50 gift card I've been waiting to use, figured I'd use it on these. Plus free shipping as a gold club member

Also use ebates for some cash back, not much, but any little bit helps.... http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=2cR8DjSA6sOHxv9aFSWdgw==

now just have to decide between the greens or the charcoal/turquoise...was hoping for blue glows, but oh well...

21M's RD cws via IG

MENs (missing the E. Greens)

WMNs (missing Fireberries, Chlorine Blue/Red and Purple/Red)

Last edited:
Nice review, tpg! I agree on all accounts.

IMHO, the LG4s are the comfier of the two and are probably the better performance running shoe. However, the aesthetics of the F1s are on whole different level! The detailing of the interweaving of different colors and patterns is simply AMAZING! You'll definitely have a greater appreciation of the shoe and Flyknit construction once you hold them in hand.

Here's a little car analogy in relation to Lunars haha

Luxury Sedan: LunarEclipse
Standard Sedan: LG4
Sports Car / Concept: F1

Fixed......
Supercar: FK Trainer
Formula 1 car: FK Racer

Fixed......
Supercar: FK Trainer
Formula 1 car: FK Racer

Lunars only! :tongue:

LR3s would be Formula 1 of the Lunars. LR3s > ZFK. :tongue:

FNL (DMV) with three of the missing cws... via IG

Last edited:
So, if Eastbay excludes them from discounts, I'm assuming that means Foot Locker will as well.  But I have a $10 VIP award, can I use that?

Back
Top Bottom