=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

FTL offers free shipping with their $25 off $100 BDay coupon on the WMN's cws. It's ~$145 shipped for Cali residents.

Last edited:
No copped these yet?

Is there any specific way I can clean/wash these without ruining them
Throw it in the washer in a pillowcase without the insole is the most common way people clean these as well as other non-leather shoes. Then of course let it air dry.

FWIW: Checked with @nikestore on Twitter. They said no word on restock of the Blue Glow colorway. Eastbay says they will not be getting that colorway and Finish Line said they "dont have any word" on the Blue Glows. So if you really want these, stock location is your best bet. Just ordered mine from Nike NYC.

FWIW: Checked with @nikestore on Twitter. They said no word on restock of the Blue Glow colorway. Eastbay says they will not be getting that colorway and Finish Line said they "dont have any word" on the Blue Glows. So if you really want these, stock location is your best bet. Just ordered mine from Nike NYC.

How much do they charge for shipping and tax? Thanks

^yup, they have whatever trainers in stock priced at 120. NTSF only has the purple trainers and the red/electric green trainers on display

Back
Top Bottom