=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

i had the laces lying around. thought it wouldn't be a match but it worked out. if i find volt laces equivalent to those i'll switch them out again.

picked up the Blue Glows from NTLA today for $96(before tax) :smokin

very happy that I have paid less than retail for all of the flyknits I have

Last edited:
^^ still blue glows left there?
I grabbed the last 8, there was a 9.5 on display but I don't know what else they had left. Also they had the dolphins(greenish teal/orange) women's color on display that I hadn't seen anywhere else.

Very ready for these to roll out. Kinda tired of liking the WMNS colorways more then the men's .... But hey, it is what it is!!!

Since I purchased my purple/volt pair for 79, I have been killing them. Wore them in the Bahamas this past weekend and they were muddy. Three them in the wash in a net garment bag on gentle with the wool-lite gentle detergent. They came out sparkling. I hope folks use these for sport and not just fashion.

Since I purchased my purple/volt pair for 79, I have been killing them. Wore them in the Bahamas this past weekend and they were muddy. Three them in the wash in a net garment bag on gentle with the wool-lite gentle detergent. They came out sparkling. I hope folks use these for sport and not just fashion.

Glad to hear someone using these like they were meant for.

People really shouldn't be afraid to get these a little dirty especially since they are so "machine wash friendly".

NTLA hooked it up. repped to wada7!

If you're having something shipped, perhaps mention you found it through NikeFind or whatever they do at NTs to locate product.  Guy on the phone gave me free shipping on 2 pair after he told me about it...

He's like... "Did you use NikeFind?  If you do you get free shipping... you used NikeFind, right?"

Me...   " Yes thank you for reminding me that I didi use NikeFind."

As soon as I get on there.... I see the words I dread. Slim fit. No way they will fit me ever in a million years. The need to make an athletic cut for huge thighs and small waist. Boot cut is the only thing that fits me and even then it is tight on the legs and loose as hell on the waist.
haha, this made me laugh.  i know exactly what you mean about huge thighs, i blame playing soccer in my younger years...

Glad to hear someone using these like they were meant for.

People really shouldn't be afraid to get these a little dirty especially since they are so "machine wash friendly".

Truth. I've been wearing my FK trainers and racers to lift and run in and they have been a beast performance wise for me.

Trying to find a Lunar FK pair I can beat up for under retail. Anyone know what the NTNY selection is right now? :nerd: Will be in the city over the weekend.

Such a dillemma. Ordering my fiance a pair of Flyknits from Eastbay with the 20% off and I want to get a pair of the royal / volts but with the way these are selling, I have a feeling they will be on sale / lifted from exclusions soon. I just want to order them though. Being impatient sucks.

Such a dillemma. Ordering my fiance a pair of Flyknits from Eastbay with the 20% off and I want to get a pair of the royal / volts but with the way these are selling, I have a feeling they will be on sale / lifted from exclusions soon. I just want to order them though. Being impatient sucks.

Pretty sure you can get the royal volts for under retail. Eastbay doesn't have discounts for the men's yet

Honestly, what's the diff in comfort for these vs. Lunar Racers? The difference in pricepoint makes it a valid question IMO.

Personally, I feel that EM (featured on the LunarGlide 4 and Lunaracer 3) is more comfy than FK. The construction process of FK is the reason for the significant price mark up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom