=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

What's the turquoise and white one listed on Sports Authority, could that possibly be the blue glow?

Interesting note on Eastbay, the Electric Green, Turquiose/Pink, and Orange/Blue colorways are all backordered. Won't ship until the 25th at the earliest.

Seriously NDC didn't have the 12 in my BCA >: . I had to get them from Eastbay. I'll call my NikeRunning store later today.~

Guess I can go back to sleep now though. No Blue Glows anywhere. Will decide if I want to make an impulse buy on the Electric Greens later...

curious as to why only one colorway (University Red/Black) of the Lunar Flyknit Chukka was released today?...when will the Black and Gray-based colorways (non-HTM) drop?

Man i Hope these fit....thats all i am worried about now...got a sizw 11...even though my ZFK Trainers fit perfect in a 10.5....hopefully these are widely available for a while

With initial reviews about complaints with tongue slippage, I'll patiently wait for the FL2. I'm a runner training for my 5th half. The last thing I want is a $160 shoe with a tongue that moves. That would annoy the heck out of me for longer distances. Runner's World review of the shoe also complained about the tongue. I may try it at a running store where I can test it for a few days myself and can return if not satisfied.

Finally! Gonna lay low until the next wave though. Maybe...

Sooo I guess no purple/volt or blue glow...they do however have the women's colors in a size 11.5...purple/crimson is sounding nice right now since idk about the yellows for now...decisions...

With initial reviews about complaints with tongue slippage, I'll patiently wait for the FL2. I'm a runner training for my 5th half. The last thing I want is a $160 shoe with a tongue that moves. That would annoy the heck out of me for longer distances. Runner's World review of the shoe also complained about the tongue. I may try it at a running store where I can test it for a few days myself and can return if not satisfied.

If you purchase through a Nike channel directly you have a 30 day return guarantee, regardless of wear/condition, as long as you have your proof of purchase

Man i Hope these fit....thats all i am worried about now...got a sizw 11...even though my ZFK Trainers fit perfect in a 10.5....hopefully these are widely available for a while
You should be fine. I'm a 9.5 in the 1st gen ZFKs and a 10 in F1s. They fit perfect on me.

Thank you!!!!!!!! Repped

I swear i posted in here like 3 times asking about sizing and people are like TTS just go TTS. But i don't have a true size. Flyknit Trainers are 10.5 jordans are 10.5 nike air is an 11 nike basketball is an 11....like how do they fit compared to flyknit trainers? oh TTS....what? TT flyknit trainer size? or like what?

Thanks again man

Someone posted earlier a link to buy these early a little over retail. Anyone know what it its? Ive gone through the thread 3 times and can't find it. they had the purple mens pair available. Any help would be appreciated!

Someone posted earlier a link to buy these early a little over retail. Anyone know what it its? Ive gone through the thread 3 times and can't find it. they had the purple mens pair available. Any help would be appreciated!
Wasn't it Caliroots? Sneakersnstuff may also have them.

Back
Top Bottom