=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

$138 and change after tax from Sports Authority after 20% off coupon. Got them at Ontario Mills. They only had these and the Game Royals. These are ridiculously comfortable. Haven't had a Pair of Nikes this comfortable since the Lunareclipse 1.

They're more green than teal, they're not exactly Oregon green but they're a heck of a lot closer to green than teal. made me slightly more intrigued for the green/orange womens color but those don't appear to be anywhere for me to get a 11.5(for my own good)

Thanks, bro!

I just caved in and copped the gray/turquoise pair off of Sports Authority for 128 shipped. 

I couldn't resist at that price

Last edited:
Must...resist buying more cws every time I'm in this thread!! Hopefully I don't regret it when I can't find the pink flashes at some nice discounted price.

^ I know...I have to wait for something to take place Wednesday to see how my funds look, but I really want to call and get Blue Glows shipped.  I guess if it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be.

Not a stupid question, I would like to know too. I looked online last night but couldn't find anything.
according to Nike, not rd yet. Shirt is pretty cool- it'll probably be like those "basketball never stops" shirts from last year and release soon.

Is the tongue moving to the side because of the ribbon laces? I changed to nylon laces and there's no movement of the tongue. Laced through the lace loop and tied normal.

Last edited:
Is the tongue moving to the side because of the ribbon laces? I changed to nylon laces and there's no movement of the tongue. Laced through the lace loop and tied normal.
I think it's the shoe, but that will probably help, I'll try it out 

I will probably grab the grey/turquoise off sports authority for $128.  Good looks on the coupon!

Paying full retail for a couple pair off nikestore hurts now.  Even if it is only $32 savings/ pair. 

I will probably grab the grey/turquoise off sports authority for $128.  Good looks on the coupon!

Paying full retail for a couple pair off nikestore hurts now.  Even if it is only $32 savings/ pair. 

At least you're not paying $200/pair like I have to

>:

Were the blue glows that hard to find? I hadn't seen em before and walked into nike Chicago and was gonna buy the south beach cw but saw these and they were instacopped

Were the blue glows that hard to find? I hadn't seen em before and walked into nike Chicago and was gonna buy the south beach cw but saw these and they were instacopped

Can't you just return your pairs from NDC, I thought they had free returns?

I bought a pair off FNL with my WC rewards, but decided to buy them from SA instead with the 20% and return the pair from FNL in store - hopefully they let me.

Got pink flash today with 20% coupon at SA elite in walnut creek. They also had black/turquoise, dolphin, and blue/volts. White girl worker gave me high five because she likes them too and she thought it was cool seeing a guy get pink shoes lol.

Got pink flash today with 20% coupon at SA elite in walnut creek. They also had black/turquoise, dolphin, and blue/volts. White girl worker gave me high five because she likes them too and she thought it was cool seeing a guy get pink shoes lol.
Very nice! All these pink flash pictures are gonna break me into purchasing it before some crazy discount

Copped the electric green cw this weekend... So light if feels like there is nothing on my feet...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom