=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

SA Elite in Walnut Creek has them. You can also just go to any SA and have them order them for you if they do not carry them instore. They will still honor the coupon.
Anyone have the SA item # for the mens MC?  They're not on the site anymore, but I'm trying to see if they can do ordering from another store.

Thanks.

Review: Nike Flyknit Lunar1 - Women's Multicolor

Are people saying that the 444 colorway is the navy/multi colorway that's currently for sale on Sports Authority? I work at SA and based on a quick pic I snagged of an upcoming catalog, it looks like the 444 colorway is actually the men's multicolor with the multicolored tounge. Anyone have any info on this? I'd love to grab a pair of these.

http://i40.tinypic.com/zxa938.jpg

Edit: I saw the style number on the box of the navy/multis which someone posted on the last page which matches exactly what is in my pic.... I'm confused lol. I'd love for those MC's to be released they look so so nice.

Last edited:
Are people saying that the 444 colorway is the navy/multi colorway that's currently for sale on Sports Authority? I work at SA and based on a quick pic I snagged of an upcoming catalog, it looks like the 444 colorway is actually the men's multicolor with the multicolored tounge. Anyone have any info on this? I'd love to grab a pair of these.

Wow.  Some evidence besides a zzazin catalog showing the 444. Maybe it really does exist.

Will the toebox really stretch out after a while?  I went a 1/2 size up but I feel like they are still too snug.

I know everybody's feet are different but I would appreciate any opinions.  Thanks a lot guys. 

Will the toebox really stretch out after a while?  I went a 1/2 size up but I feel like they are still too snug.

I know everybody's feet are different but I would appreciate any opinions.  Thanks a lot guys

Flyknit material is known to stretch  and mold to your foot over time. That's why for most models, I recommend sizing down or at least have a tight initial fit. 

Same thing happened wi
Just picked up a pair and went for a jog in them and got a blister on my right heel. Anyone else experience this?
Same thing happened to me. I actually ended up bleeding all over the heel during my run. Since then I wear slightly taller ankle socks and no problems.

I went tts my pairs never stretch. So went half up still snug across toes. Future pairs if anymore will be half up. That's least my experience with them.

Finally exchanged my wolf gray pair I got during the EA for the multicolors. Went home and quickly changed from my black toes to the flyknits :smokin

is it true that RRS only give store credit or exchange for return items? no refund?
I've returned shoes to them before. As long as you follow their policy (you'll have to search for that yourself), they give you a refund. 

Edit: I saw the style number on the box of the navy/multis which someone posted on the last page which matches exactly what is in my pic.... I'm confused lol. I'd love for those MC's to be released they look so so nice.
<lloyd christmas>so you're saying there's a chance?</lloyd christmas>

so you're saying there's a chance?christmas>

I wish. But I've come to accept the fact that the catalog 444s won't be dropping. Nike is notorious for altering what's seen in the catalog pics to the final product. The truth is in the numbers (style/color code).

Sport's Authority has a pic of the Navy/Multi's up, not sure if that's been mentioned in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom