=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

If I wear a size 10 in flyknits, do you guys think I can size up to 10.5? And still wear them comfortably while running and walking? I would appreciate any answers, thanks!

If I wear a size 10 in flyknits, do you guys think I can size up to 10.5? And still wear them comfortably while running and walking? I would appreciate any answers, thanks!
if you HAD to....i wouldn't run anything substantial in them though.. better double up on some dri-fit socks!

I was reading about people comparing the chukka and Lunar1. I own both and in term of comfort, my Lunar win by a mile.. Chukka is lighter but not as comfortable. Anyway, I use my lunar for my everyday use (generally walking).

I wore them TTS at first and bought another pair 0.5 up.  I was still able to wear them comfortably during a run. 

Give it a try.  Worse case you just return the shoes.

does anyone own these? thinking bout picking up my 2nd pair of flyknits but I can't find any on foot pics of this particular colorway

Just a heads-up there's a new NDC clearance promo code floating around

SLICKDEALS20

This gives you 20% off clearance items.
Thanks repped! 

For those using ebates,  use code - EBATES20,  also works the same.  and youll get 9% cash back as well.  (pretty much no tax...for those in CA like myself)

Thinking about grabbing the Team/Laser orange racers with one of the 20% off codes floating around (along with 9% cash back from eBates). No tax on sneakers/clothes in PA so that'd put the total at around $85. Such a crazy good deal but I told myself I was gonna slow down with buying shoes though :lol:.

Last edited:
I wouldnt size up in flyknits. Ive noticed on all my flyknits I wear the exact same size even the flyknit frees

Anyone know how many inches the laces are for the FKL1's or have a link to the right laces to get in yellow?  Thanks!

Edit:  Just measured the laces on the ones that I currently have.  43" but stretch to 45".  Bought the 45" at NDC.

Last edited:
Boom - done!  Lunar 1's are ordered!  Picked up the Game Royal/Volt/Blue Tint style.  

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-lunar1-running-shoe/pid-725913/pgid-1503788

Added volt laces to Nike iD my shoes for only $3. :wink:  

Ordered a pair from FNL for $100 a couple of weeks ago, but am returning them now, saving $25, and getting a pair I like even more (and a new headband, to boot). 

I really like the Lunar 2's style more than the 1's, but not thrilled with any of the CWs on the first wave.  Will wait to see what else comes out and perhaps buy at discount a year from now.  Today's 20% discount for clearance was way too good to pass up.

Sweet - can't wait!

Thanks for the code again. added a few more for the collection. could not pass up the deal. I ordered a pair for the Mrs too.

does anyone own these? thinking bout picking up my 2nd pair of flyknits but I can't find any on foot pics of this particular colorway
Was thinking of copping those with the sale too, but thinking twice since i already have the Women's MC cw. 

Anyone can confirm if they are too similar to warrant getting both?

Back
Top Bottom