FLYSTEPPER 2K3 Crescent City ASG

sounds like it might be. seems like the toe box could crease and the general consensus seems to be TTS. also heard if you had to pick a size that wasnt your true size, best bet was to go down

Thanks for the advice. called up Eastbay and they changed my order to my TTS 10.

edit i see eastbay/champs/footaction has em on backorder.... kinda wanted them off ndc tho

Last edited:
^ nah no one remembers those. Lebron never wore them so they ain't ish to me. KING JAMES!!

Loved all the awesome PE's they did of this shoe. Lebron wore them for most of his senior year, right? I think retail on the regulars was like $125 and most colors dropped to $69

Check your HOHs

The one in Buffalo had plenty. And one ASG lebron in a 8.5 as of 2 hrs ago

Checked these out in person and they're pretty nice.  

Reminds me of a louboutin red bottom shoe, I would stay TTS for this model or go .5 down if you like a snug fit.

I think this line is suppose to be Nike's line of a luxury shoe at an affordable price.

I stopped at a local Nike out let and found some Skysteppers sitting for super cheap so I picked up a couple pairs 
smile.gif

The OG model
The Original model reminds me of LV Japsers/Dons 
laugh.gif

just got an email from footlocker saying theyre backordered til the 28th... man i should have been patient and tried to get off NDC. two week wait, plus theyre saying they could get cancelled as just a precaution with a backordered shoe. smh

TTS to slightly big. I'm like a 9.75 and ended up going with the 9.5 over the 10. The glow seems to be the normal green with a layer of red rubber on it so the color balances out to reddish orange. Not bad at all for price. The materials feel more premium in hand than the Kobe/LeBron/KD lifestyles but detailing (rubber, threads, cuts) can be rough

Checked these out in person and they're pretty nice.  

Reminds me of a louboutin red bottom shoe, I would stay TTS for this model or go .5 down if you like a snug fit.

I think this line is suppose to be Nike's line of a luxury shoe at an affordable price.

I stopped at a local Nike out let and found some Skysteppers sitting for super cheap so I picked up a couple pairs :smile:  

The OG model

The Original model reminds me of LV Japsers/Dons :lol:  

What outlet was that and how much? I like those more and would try a pair out if they were cheap enough.

Back
Top Bottom