FLYSTEPPER 2K3 Crescent City ASG

Ballerific703 texted me the SP link. So happy. I haven't bought anything aside from Flyknit Racers/Roshe/Trainerendor in a WHILE.

man i shoulda waited instead of copping off footlocker. got an email yesterday saying i had a two week back order. just desperate to ensure i got a pair for retail :smh: at nike making these releases stupid. felt they would go quick so i had to get from footlocker

great stuff sthebest sthebest !

Alot of older heads buying these?

a fair few in this thread got join dates before 2010

Never thought I'd be called older, 2010?

I think what these offer is something interesting for Nike. It's a change that all sneaker lovers can enjoy. It's a sneaker that has multipurpose, isn't $200, and rivals the expensive designer sneakers.

What I'm saying is $495 sneakers have become acceptable at clubs, restaurants. These don't have a huge swoosh anywhere and don't look childish. It's testing the waters the right way.

Just my thoughts.

Wow those went QUICK!!

Got thru on Champs 1st them NDC.

2 12s en route

i used used angelus and acetoned the silver paint off. it didnt come off completely but make the leather pliable enough for the paint to stick.

I designed this colorway for the Flysteppers. I decided to change up the materials to give it more of a luxury look
View media item 806312
1800480_10100682506189407_614062467_n.jpg

1779262_10100682578768957_27984983_n.jpg

1604843_10100682581703077_891308779_n.jpg

Last edited:
damn i was dragging my *** with SP & now they are gone smh...sz 12 needs to pop back up somewhere
They've been gone since yesterday, wishin I woulda grabbed a pair off jj when I posted that link had a fsr...more I see em the more I'm liking them.

They've been gone since yesterday, wishin I woulda grabbed a pair off jj when I posted that link had a fsr...more I see em the more I'm liking them.

theyve been in my cart since the link was posted i was just slacking thinking i could wait till mid week

Yea I did the samething slept on them .... Resellers $70 + over retail, bout to just bite the bullet ... More color ways would make a killing, and if they had a GITD midsole. These are so slept on !

Back
Top Bottom