FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Its been confirmed by a few people on twitter that they show no signs of chipping for cracking after multiple wears. 

this release is BS.... i was waiting the whole time and it takes me one minute to in out all my info and its still sold out??? HOW???

supunc-

Yes. eBates will know what time you opened your tracking ticket/shopping trip, and they will see the time of the order was before that. Can't hurt to try though if you want. 12% right now is no joke.
Repped.  Will give it a shot.  Tried re purchasing after pw reset on ebate too damn slow and its sold out lol.  smh late to the game...when did they start 12%?

Surprised more people are flourishing here. I waiting for a like 10-12 minutes on SNKRS, but eventually my order went through.

Repped.  Will give it a shot.  Tried re purchasing after pw reset on ebate too damn slow and its sold out lol.  smh late to the game...when did they start 12%?

I think the 12% started within the last day or two. I just noticed it yesterday. When the DB collection came out I'm pretty sure it was 8%. You don't get it on Jordans, but I used it on the 90s I bought for my wife.

Back
Top Bottom