FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Ya man i was out in okc workin for a lil bit but im back in the h. They are indeed gettin the ones. Heads r light in that area but being that they r ones it might get a lil nutty for those
I was there for the UNC 1s and they didn't even sell any 9.5s to the public so I may not even put myself through the headache again.

open a tab on the computer or your phone through ebates (for nike). add something random to cart go to the checkout page and start the checkout process ..

just leave it, once you have your order confirmation from snkrs, go to ebates and do the wheres my cash back thing and post your email confirmation in there

:nthat:

Thank you & Happy Thanksgiving! I wish I knew about this sooner.

Last edited:
Awww damn that sucks man. Sorry to see that.

Mine says "1 unit ready to ship" so we'll see if they update that later on.

Mine say the samething 1 unit ready to ship i think we good though if we were gonna take a L it would have poped up already so siked i beat them clown resellers.

Define everyone. Dudes were also warned about these being a problem.
It was plenty of people who said these are a GR shouldn't have a problem.  While there were others that said it wouldn't be easy, either way its not that deep guy.  

Define everyone. Dudes were also warned about these being a problem.
It was plenty of people who said these are a GR shouldn't have a problem.  While there were others that said it wouldn't be easy, either way its not that deep guy.  

Hold on.... You are the one saying EVERYONE said they would be easy. Common sense says otherwise.

Holiday season
Dope colorway
A lot of spots got them BUT didn't get many

Recipe for the L for a lot of folks. I mean, if the golds and the gone fishings did work, what did you expect these to do?

Hold on.... You are the one saying EVERYONE said they would be easy. Common sense says otherwise.

Holiday season
Dope colorway

Recipe for the L for a lot of folks. I mean, if the golds and the gone fishings did work, what did you expect these to do?
Dude its not that deep it was more a joke.  Go eat some turkey or something, its like you feel the need to jump on every comment.  Some dudes let it slide and laugh it off, but you are an uber sensitive guy.  Relax its all fun guy. 

because its just a GR foam? leave that raffle crap for the limited stuff, like the OVO, Chi 1, and so on. But for a foam? come on....
Where was this confirmed? Because I havent seen anything on this being raffle.
Kinda slept on those Holos but now Im seeing pics and vids and the tide has turned....

Just checked FTL and FA and damn near every store is getting them in the Tri-State....

it says raffle for 95% but im thinking with this sort of supply...shouldnt be hard to cop....

Good look to all tomorrow...
Two on just one page, I am not going to find anymore cause it aint that deep.  Also @bigj505  I didn;t expect them to be easy, which is why entered raffles

Last edited:
Two on just one page, I am not going to find anymore cause it aint that deep.  Also @bigj505
 I didn;t expect them to be easy, which is why entered raffles
don't try and pull me into whatever battle you got going on with J....

Ghetto Gardens opened at 10 I walked in about 10:15...EVERY spot got them...ALL did raffles...I walked into FTL..they had them on display...I asked for my size...actually tried them on....paid and walked out....

Again if you did even a little bit of research and you know what spots to hit...based on the tri state area...these should have been easy

I was just pointing out comments, it looks like it was easy in your area but clearly it wasn't easy for everyone.  And again the comment was made in jest, but its niketalk these shoes are SUPER SERIOUS lol. 

Holiday season

Dope colorway

Dude its not that deep it was more a joke.  Go eat some turkey or something, its like you feel the need to jump on every comment.  Some dudes let it slide and laugh it off, but you are an uber sensitive guy.  Relax its all fun guy. 

You mad because I responded to your comment? You act like people can determine tone and jokes or that we are mind readers.
It's nothing to really let slide either. If you don't want a certain reply then don't make a certain comment. You seem to be the sensitive one. Not me.

Okay guy, I am not mad at all.  Next time I will make sure to add the rolling smiling face for you big guy so u know.  These shoes are cool but they are not that serious for me to get salty over.  If I want them that bad I will get them, I am blessed enough to do that. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom