FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I'm simply not getting the pack right now because of timing. Nike is ruthless to try and bleed us dry
laugh.gif
Christmas Pack with 4 diff shoes, AJXI, PSY AJXII, Foam Pack, NYE Foams and that's not including any non-nike brands, the and the chrome 8s

When you think about it the pack is not that bad, sure the Flights are not a desired shoe but they do have some status for being in the movie along with the Foamposites and the 13s.

When you think about it the pack is not that bad, sure the Flights are not a desired shoe but they do have some status for being in the movie along with the Foamposites and the 13s.

Naw it sucks. Who cares about the shoes being in the movie?

I actually like both shoes in the pack but if its labled a QS then the size run will prolly stop at 14. Too pricey to search across the water. O's well...

I actually like both shoes in the pack but if its labled a QS then the size run will prolly stop at 14. Too pricey to search across the water. O's well...

Looking at the box tag, I didn't see QS. The Sharpies went to a 15.

Hopefully it isn't a QS. If it is, I can't get the military discount.

Bro there were a ton of kicks in that movie.

Including ROYALS, man that woulda been too dope. I know royals been retroed a lot but still, thatd be a sick pack. still waiting for a Foam/Foam pack.

This article is pretty cool:

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2012/01/a-complete-sneaker-guide-to-spike-lees-he-got-game/

I'd mess with the pack if they had the Total Max Uptempo (tim duncans)

PS.... Ray Allen wanna do a HGG 2 to smash Lala again :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
1Cn9wL8dg3 1Cn9wL8dg3 agree. At least giving GP his shine might have made a difference because Nike doesn't realize that most of these "shoe heads" have no idea that it's his shoe :lol:

Last edited:
F for execution. You hop in here not even know which foam you would ever buy. Needing an education lesson from dudes in here but you gifing dudes now?
I was just a joke my friend, I didn't mean anything about the .gif.  I've seen the movie and those parts are alright but the overall story and lesson was better.

F for execution. You hop in here not even know which foam you would ever buy. Needing an education lesson from dudes in here but you gifing dudes now?

I was just a joke my friend, I didn't mean anything about the .gif.  I've seen the movie and those parts are alright but the overall story and lesson was better.

????? I was replying to your whole "the shoes were in them movie" comment. We weren't talking about the overall story and the lesson :stoneface:

????? I was replying to your whole "the shoes were in them movie" comment. We weren't talking about the overall story and the lesson
indifferent.gif
You just said this: "Dude I don't even think about the shoes in that movie. I think more about his college visit or his girlfriend.The most relevant shoe moment was when Jake got the XIIIs from the shoe store."  I posted the .gif/ response in consideration to the college visit/girlfriend part.  Of course one of the best parts in the movie was when Jake bought the 13s.

????? I was replying to your whole "the shoes were in them movie" comment. We weren't talking about the overall story and the lesson :stoneface:

You just said this: "Dude I don't even think about the shoes in that movie. I think more about his college visit or his girlfriend.The most relevant shoe moment was when Jake got the XIIIs from the shoe store."  I posted the .gif/ response in consideration to the college visit/girlfriend part.  Of course one of the best parts in the movie was when Jake bought the 13s.

You win. Have fun making sense.

Back
Top Bottom