FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I actually like both shoes in the pack but if its labled a QS then the size run will prolly stop at 14. Too pricey to search across the water. O's well...

Looking at the box tag, I didn't see QS. The Sharpies went to a 15.

Hopefully it isn't a QS. If it is, I can't get the military discount.
Were the Sharpies a QS? I was interested but saw a sz 16 for sale. Def hope these aren't since I'm interested.

I think the pack is being labeled as a QS.. But if not there's something else coming because that's all district manager has been talking about for the last week.. Don't know what it is yet. Could of just been the pack tho..

& the Holos restocked at the mall I work in. My manager grabbed a pair. I decided to pass on getting em for the 11s Saturday and blue mirrors

Naw it sucks. Who cares about the shoes being in the movie?
should of marketed it as a gp shoe again.​
 ​

Work on your sorry grammar, it's should have.

And the guy you quoted was right about it being shoes being in a movie as irrelevant.

Gary Payton had several shoes marketed for him by Nike. Your idea of these Zoom Hawk Flight that should have been marketed as his shoe was asinine.

yea this might be my first pack.  done spent way too much on shoes this month already, but I did get a huge bonus this year. 

I just hope the wife dont get too mad lol. 

do you guys think a FTL birthday coupon would work on this pack???

If I miss the blue mirrors I was going to the pearls but after the 72-10's and the Kobe Xmas pair I will wait to cop pearls later

Should have just paired them with a remastered HGG 13. I might actually consider the pack.
That made sense based on the movie gimmick. But you already know how Nike would keep them as separate brands for the sake of increased profit margins.

Should have just paired them with a remastered HGG 13. I might actually consider the pack.
no i prefer the pack as is. flight hawks are 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
no love for the hawks??

guess im just an old head lol

but anyway

buy the pack and just sell the hawks im sure you can get around $100 for them

makes the foam like 300 or less

which is basicaly retail on a premium foam like say blue mirrors for example(275)

no love for the hawks??

guess im just an old head lol

but anyway

buy the pack and just sell the hawks im sure you can get around $100 for them

makes the foam like 300 or less

which is basicaly retail on a premium foam like say blue mirrors for example(275)
Blue mirrors are $230

Back
Top Bottom