FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Pearls aren't worth the $300 you guys are estimating.

For $300, id buy the 02s.... I like the soles better on those and you can def find a fresh pair with patience. I've done it a few times now.

You telling us to go and find 02s " for 300" and hope they hold together on feet instead of spending 80 dollars more and getting a fresher pair. Yeah, let's all just do that and be "patient". Nah

Last edited:

For $300, id buy the 02s.... I like the soles better on those and you can def find a fresh pair with patience. I've done it a few times now.

You telling us to go and find 02s " for 300" and hope they hold together on feet instead of spending 80 dollars more and getting a fresher pair. Yeah, let's all just do that and be "patient". Nah

Bruh... Do what want to do. I just think some people are valuing the new pearls too high.

Bruh... Do what want to do. I just think some people are valuing the new pearls too high.
I would had but then you told me the check might fall of and some other stuff

I would had but then you told me the check might fall of and some other stuff

That was on my volt pros but hey... DO YOU.
I'll just sit back and say nothing else. Keep overvaluing things.

Just want to wear them you know. 97s,02s are nice to look at but putting them to work? Hawk flights look decent.

You could wear 02s and they would be better quality than the new ones. But do you dude.
I have nothing else to say about it towards you.

You could wear 02s and they would be better quality than the new ones. But do you dude.
I have nothing else to say about it towards you.

Bad advice.
Thanks anyways.

Not everyone will take my advice but some will hear me out. Obviously, it's not you which is fine. Enjoy your pack.

I just know NONE of the foam packs are selling for retail right now. Think about that....

give me a fresh pair all day... besides had the 02's and the last Pearl release.... I like that ice blue tint on the 15's...  just my opinion though...

Them Hawks calling my name papi J forgive me for buying them day 1 with your almighty supple wood finish and plush carpeting and TF pickups

Them Hawks calling my name papi J forgive me for buying them day 1 with your almighty supple wood finish and plush carpeting and TF pickups

:lol: it's your money dude. Nothing is wrong with spending it like you want. Good luck.

Im always against buying older kicks if the newer version is out, especially DS

ill just buy the pack if it was me

Gonna try and go for 2 packs, one for me and the lil bro, hopefully it wont be a problem

I also think the pearls in the ONLY foam that looks best with its sole yellow, but i dig the blue alot on these

Last edited:
I don't think 02s will hold up from a whole summer of ball. It's second hand and you never know how they where stored. I want to use them for what there for and yes this specific colorway.

The End.

Last edited:
I don't think 02s will hold up from a whole summer of ball. It's second hand and you never know how they where stored. I want to use them for what there for and yes these specific colorway.

The End.

You still beefing for some reason. :lol:

I 100% agree with you that new foams are better for ball.

Im always against buying older kicks if the newer version is out, especially DS

ill just buy the pack if it was me

Gonna try and go for 2 packs, one for me and the lil bro, hopefully it wont be a problem

I also think the pearls in the ONLY foam that looks best with its sole yellow, but i dig the blue alot on these

OG black pros too. That gum sole look :pimp:

Yea fresh pair is the way to go imo

Have had bad experiences with old or preworn foams, even if theyre allegedly nds

Last edited:
Is there any word on what month the Dr. Dooms are dropping next year?
Also does anyone now for sure what the retail is going to be on the blue mirrors?

Footlocker spots carrying the pack.
The closest store to me is in Atlanta.
laugh.gif

bigj505 bigj505 talked me outta it. Rather spend 280 on goldposites

Let me backtrack.
I was assuming these would have the same numbers as the other foam packs.

If they aren't the same and are much less available then you have a decision to make as I have no clue what the value will settle at for the pack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom