FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
a lot of hate for this pack I see...  them Payton's aren't that bad imo.... "moe foe me" (Devin tha Dude voice)....

I wouldn't call it hate, but I can't see the justification of the price for this pack. I definitely wouldn't wear the Hawks myself.
Pack prices are neva really justified imo...  always one shoe that is considered not worthy... that Sharpie Pack was $500.... now that's outrageous, lol...

Sometimes trying to stunt on YouTube goes wrong. I believe he knew they were fake from the beginning. Still funny though.

i had to leave a comment on that video. theres no way in hell that he believed those might be real if he actually bought from that site. sounds like a completely made up story. who in their right mind would really expect a website that sells $94 foams with all kinds of fake colorways to really have legit products? let alone a shoe that retailed at $275 and priced at $94. dude is a clown, and anyone that believed his story is on the same boat right along with him.

i had to leave a comment on that video. theres no way in hell that he believed those might be real if he actually bought from that site. sounds like a completely made up story. who in their right mind would really expect a website that sells $94 foams with all kinds of fake colorways to really have legit products? let alone a shoe that retailed at $275 and priced at $94. dude is a clown, and anyone that believed his story is on the same boat right along with him.
Yea, l checkout that website and they were fakes on the front page. What people do on Youtube for hits these days. The thirst is real out there.

Imagine if the Pearls and Blue Mirrors were in a pack.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I actually like both shoes in the pack and had these dropped like in March i will prob grab the pack.  BUT since its dropping in December and Nike is basically DARING US to send them a blank check imma circle around for the pearls/pack if its still floating around a tad later into the new year.

I actually like both shoes in the pack and had these dropped like in March i will prob grab the pack.  BUT since its dropping in December and Nike is basically DARING US to send them a blank check imma circle around for the pearls/pack if its still floating around a tad later into the new year.
Nike thinking folks already received their income tax checks from 2015 already.

Pearls aren't worth the $300 you guys are estimating.

For $300, id buy the 02s.... I like the soles better on those and you can def find a fresh pair with patience. I've done it a few times now.

Have any nike basketball shoes sold out this year? I'm sure just "guessing" that with the exception of kyrie you have damn near full size runs of the last 2 model years just sitting in the store. Then couple the facts that jordans are losing their luster and other brands are gathering a following. "I think" it's a ditch effort to sell a decent amount of units regarding the pack. You know people actually sit at tables figuring how to make the bottom line more lucrative. Sometimes it's minimal sometimes it's massive. But as long as the greedy get more dollars it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom