FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I used to think the Volts were something serious, they were unique (a pro without the standard black swoosh) and rare
These days the luster has worn off, if they ever retro i wouldnt be surprised if they dont sell out

I could care less if they sold out. I'd clean up tho regardless.

pearls arent all  the same color slight variations is cool... i prefer the champagne type pearl which dropped a while back, never got a chance to get those but i was hoping this years would be more so that hue.. this white aint too bad but i dont want the hawks... 

Glow soles on the red pair would have set them off something fierce. It's easy to wonder if they were part of the yeezy pack or a drench pack (w/volts)
laugh.gif
you should get them GITD painted

I need a volt retro in my life as well. And I really hope they do dr dooms in 2016. Not looking forward to another sucker pack but there are certain shoes that I will cross my boundaries for. And the blue chromes are so dope looking. I just can't though with the peeling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom