FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I saw your listing on ebay for the Hawkflights LOLZ

:nerd:
Lol i decided to check the bay to see if any pearls were up in my size. Nothin

But i saw a pair of sz 10 deadstock og pearls for 239 shipped. Seller said he doesnt recommend wearing em though

only one day raffle for the palisades footlocker, mind as well hit a couple of jersey malls to better my chances on Sunday.

Saw these in person at KicksUSA today. So much nicer than I thought. I'm not the biggest foam guy, but these I really do want. Even if I find someone splitting the pack they're still gonna be higher than I'd want them for.

I actually thought they were selling them separately but I looked at the shoe tree and it said "Ask associate about 2 pack" 
laugh.gif

If your a size 9-11 you can wait on the pack and get good deals. Especially on the eastcoast. But when your in LA and wear a 13 you really need to get them on release day. I was lucky Santa Monica gets a nice amount of pairs and that the location isn't exactly the easiest place to get to.

If your a size 9-11 you can wait on the pack and get good deals. Especially on the eastcoast. But when your in LA and wear a 13 you really need to get them on release day. I was lucky Santa Monica gets a nice amount of pairs and that the location isn't exactly the easiest place to get to.

Agreed. That larger size struggle is real.

I was mad I missed out on the OS Kicks deal twice!! Always feels better when you can save a little money just like food taste better when its free! Lol

Lol i decided to check the bay to see if any pearls were up in my size. Nothin

But i saw a pair of sz 10 deadstock og pearls for 239 shipped. Seller said he doesnt recommend wearing em though

IF u want the pack call Niketown NY they told me on the phone they havent gotten the shipment yet on Monday. Nikelab which is 21 mercer suppose to get more sizes in.

For the next Penny Pack they should put either 2 different color foamposites or and unrealeased color in the Penny 2 with a Foamposite.

can someone tell me where these official images come from before they are on the launch calendar? thanks

Patiently waiting for the blue chromes. Fingers cross I don't take the L.
I'll be at work when they drop so no lining up for me unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom