FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
first page updated based on NDC confirmation tweet, no who was is that said there's no way blue chromes releasing NYE
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Hopefully most of the people will focus their attention on the yeezy's on the 29th and folks will have a better chance of getting the foams.

IMO the ppl who are buying sleezys are same the ppl who were buying foams a few yrs ago.... IMO, thats why its so many good deals on ebay, those ppl woke up and said these shoes are ugly. And it seems everybody has them.. Oh let me jump on the AJ 1s or follow sleezy and move to the 3 strikes.. Now i feel special again

Last edited:
Quick question, I'm a 10.5 should I buy 10 for the foams? Answer will be appreciated

u need to be specific and provide comparable models for a more accurate recommendation.

i went tts for the foams and i have wide feet. by wide feet, i mean I size up .5 on Nike Sbs, 1s, 11s, 17s. TTS for 3,4,5,7.

look at the foams, they curve outwards before the toe box area, the place that usually hurts people with wide feet.

u need to be specific and provide comparable models for a more accurate recommendation.

i went tts for the foams and i have wide feet. by wide feet, i mean I size up .5 on Nike Sbs, 1s, 11s, 17s. TTS for 3,4,5,7.

look at the foams, they curve outwards before the toe box area, the place that usually hurts people with wide feet.

I talking about the blue mirror foams, what size I should go for 10.5 or 10, I wear size 10.5 in Jordans and I have a narrow foot

IMO the ppl who are buying sleezys are same the ppl who were buying foams a few yrs ago.... IMO, thats why its so many good deals on ebay, those ppl woke up and said these shoes are ugly. And it seems everybody has them.. Oh let me jump on the AJ 1s or follow sleezy and move to the 3 strikes.. Now i feel special again
LOL @ sleezys. I'm 34. I been a Jordan and Hardaway fan for the longest. Those are the only shoes I would faithfully collect. The only other shoes that I likes are the KD7's in certain colors.

Last edited:
first page updated based on NDC confirmation tweet, no who was is that said there's no way blue chromes releasing NYE :nerd:  :rofl:
If they crossed big J he will find it lmao good luck to all. It's blows these look so good. I have other plans to purchase shoes the next day. Bring on the uncs.

Blromes are FCFS out your way..  may need to make a family trip to  attempt my luck..lol

Just let him b. He's been on some other stuff.

Lol. Basically, 2016 will be more money spent on vacations and traveling (Toronto in Feb. for NBA ASG and Brazil in Aug. for 2016 Olympics) less on sneaker buying. Although Jordan 12's are my favorite Jordan retro's so we will see. These blue chrome's I wanted, but not feeling the release date so not going to be mad I missed out and I'm passing.

Back
Top Bottom