FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
do you guys think these might be still available at some stores only coz they dropped on NYE and maybe b/c of the price people might have not picked up their pairs that NYE, its NYDay now and im contemplating if i should hit up the mall?

do you guys think these might be still available at some stores only coz they dropped on NYE and maybe b/c of the price people might have not picked up their pairs that NYE, its NYDay now and im contemplating if i should hit up the mall?

Depends. These stores didn't get many pairs and your location matters.
For example, Nike dc got ran thru. NikeLA had some sizes yesterday evening.

People don't really mess with foams in la Good for me I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's what I notice too. Sometimes I think I'm the only one...

Anyways couldn't cop the mirrors yesterday, so I guess I'll just have to continue flexing with my eggplants.

View media item 1851424

That's what I notice too. Sometimes I think I'm the only one...

Anyways couldn't cop the mirrors yesterday, so I guess I'll just have to continue flexing with my eggplants.

View media item 1851424
View media item 1851439

Your eggplants are rotten fam :x :x :x

Side note i seen on fb someone said sharpie packs at some outlets for 299 -30% off. Anyone know one i can call thatll ship that has a 13 :nerd:

Your eggplants are rotten fam :x :x :x

Side note i seen on fb someone said sharpie packs at some outlets for 299 -30% off. Anyone know one i can call thatll ship that has a 13 :nerd:
yea my boy caught one for 250 a month ago. Was my size but ain't have paper on me that day so I let him eat. At 250 or less id take that pack even though those foams are ugly to me. Now if I see the shooting star pack at that price that's a different story

Your eggplants are rotten fam
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Side note i seen on fb someone said sharpie packs at some outlets for 299 -30% off. Anyone know one i can call thatll ship that has a 13
nerd.gif
PLEASE FIND ME THAT INFO TOO..lol

They got the sharpies at the outlets in orlando on i drive, but wont ship orders over 200, no sz 13 anyways, forgot to ask what sizes they got

I called ellenton and the new one in north tampa and they aint got em, i woulda drove

Last edited:
Sharpie pack for $250??? Damn, I need that badly. Gotta start checking the outlet thread again. So no Nike stores will ship over $200?

They got the sharpies at the outlets in orlando on i drive, but wont ship orders over 200, no sz 13 anyways, forgot to ask what sizes they got

I called ellenton and the new one in north tampa and they aint got em, i woulda drove
which ones and how much total?

Last edited:
Clearance stores stay getting them low prices.
I'm pretty sure clearance stores don't ship anymore tho. We used to kill it on the phone orders back in the day :smh:

Went to my local FL, they didn't receive any of the Blue Mirror's, and asked them to see if they could locate my size at any location. They found a pair at a mall in Atlanta. Paid for them right there. Will be shipped out Monday to me.

Last edited:
Every time I hear that cats willing paid $400-$500 for these Blue Mirror foams I can't help but to [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. If you have that doe to trick on one shoe, then more power to you. Resellers love these types of folks especially a few days after folks missed out on release day. The thirst is real. SMH

Every time I hear that cats willing paid $400-$500 for these Blue Mirror foams I can't help but to [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. If you have that doe to trick on one shoe, then more power to you. Resellers love these types of folks especially a few days after folks missed out on release day. The thirst is real. SMH
If someone is/was willing to spend $300 then you'd think that an extra C-note or two wouldn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom